At least Forest lost

Alph

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, damn those people for looking on the brightside. Damn them to hell.

Let's wallow in our loss.

We we ***** weren't we. Ref terrible, Sammon a headless chicken, Bruce would be better than Craig Forsyth, why was Hendrick playing?, duh duh duh duh f*cking Eustace.

If I cared to tune into their radio after we lost 4-1 at home or saw their posts plastered on Facebook, after they'd just took a blow to automatic chances for promotion to the money league... I'd think it was funny that we bother them almost as much as they concern themselves.

It seems people hate Forest as much as they love Derby. The "so long as we finish above them" attitude.

I feel sick about today. What a horrible way to lose. It's made our payday less likely. However much, big or small, the chances of getting to the division where you can actually think of doing anything has taken quite a blow.

"If you don't bounce your a red"

"At least Forest lost"

"At least we're still above Forest"

Sounds a bit small time.

I hate Forest too, just because we mix at work and in friendships and at school and so on. The banter and boasting causes a rivalry.

But jeez, it's all about Derby. And when it's all happening for us Forest might as well not exist.

I'd rather they drew today. Could do with Wigan calming down and Forest gaining next to no ground on our position.

Today's loss was down to Billy's ban according to Kelly:

"It's different with the gaffer not being there because he's the leader, he's the focal point of the team.'

I didn't realise Billy actually played for the red scum....

Today's loss was down to Billy's ban according to Kelly:

"It's different with the gaffer not being there because he's the leader, he's the focal point of the team.'

I didn't realise Billy actually played for the red scum....

yet another excuse. May be billy crankey ought to look at how steve mc dealt with martins sending off. He has no charges against him.

Could have lost 8-0 today and I still wouldn't feel better.

Derby first, Derby second and more Derby. Then, if everything is all sunny here and results around us go our way then Forest are the first team to check on.

Even before Sheffield United...

In some ways, it makes it worse. They lost 1-0 to lowly Barnsley and beating Millwall would have meant widening the gap to a significant degree. Forest also losing makes it feel like a missed opportunity.

Obviously, them winning would have been much worse, but the point still stands. It feels like we had a chance to tear away a little bit and we missed it and that's incredibly frustrating.

Archived