At least Forest lost

Alph

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's going to happen isn't it. The whole bloody season has been leading up to a Forest v Derby play off showdown. And I'm not sure I could take that.

I think the only way to avoid that inevitability now is if Forest drop out of the play offs. So I take a lot of solace in them loosing. Look, it would take a collapse if Forest-like proportions for us to drop out of the play offs, so based on one or two losses, I'm not too fussed. Autos was always a bit if a pipe dream, and although it's crushingly disappointing to see that dream all but disappear on a game we should have been winning, we're not really any worse off than we were before in terms if ending up in the play offs.

But Forest are, and that makes me happy.

I enjoy watching Forest lose, no it doesn't make up for Derby losing but I will enjoy it none the less.

I also look out for their scores when we're not playing, they are our rivals and banter is part of football...for me anyway.

I don't mind admitting it, as Billy would say it is what it is.

It's going to happen isn't it. The whole bloody season has been leading up to a Forest v Derby play off showdown. And I'm not sure I could take that.

I think the only way to avoid that inevitability now is if Forest drop out of the play offs. So I take a lot of solace in them loosing. Look, it would take a collapse if Forest-like proportions for us to drop out of the play offs, so based on one or two losses, I'm not too fussed. Autos was always a bit if a pipe dream, and although it's crushingly disappointing to see that dream all but disappear on a game we should have been winning, we're not really any worse off than we were before in terms if ending up in the play offs.

But Forest are, and that makes me happy.

I think that is a definite possibility. They have had a lot of injuries (which doesn't say much for their training/sports science back-up) and I do think the banning of Davies will cause the team problems. I think it's quite possible that the playoffs will be Rams, QPR, Wigan and either Reading or Brighton. Then again, what do I know.

I do watch for Florist (and Rams) scores after City's, and I was delighted about them losing the Barnsley - although I'm keeping the smug button un-pressed until after we've played them tonight. I was serious p!ssed off about you losing to Millwall because they are only one of two teams I really loath in the whole of football.

Best of luck against Bolton.

Archived