The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"http://speedcap.net/sharing/files/3e/cb/3ecbcee22b495e9f412c6fefb0e2a5af" alt="3ecbcee22b495e9f412c6fefb0e2a5af">

Gone from being linked with Rhodes and Long to signing some guy who's scored 2 in 10 for Sivasspor .... well, we can't be sure he's signed until we actually see him playing for Forest, you know what they're like with transfers  :lol:

I reckon this guy's parents named him by pressing their face against a keyboard and seeing what letters came up, but then again Algerians may find the name Sam weird

Had a chat with a gump at work. We both kiynd of agreed that a Derby Forest play off match wouldn't be enjoyable. The occasion would be terrifying - I honestly don't think I could watch anywhere without a sofa to hide behind or a smoking area.

Imagine pens like the southampton match

I reckon Djebbour will make an immediate impact for forest and get sent off on thursday

Billy doesn't like chairmen giving him 'presents'. Didn't it take Abdoun about 3 months before Davros gave him more than 5 minutes, and the 'best goalkeeper in the world' never got beyond the bench.

I'm surprised that Forest haven't signed a few players from Osasuna, Real Sociedad and Athletic Bilbao. When they fail to get promoted they could then sell them off in a job lot for a laugh.

In other words, they could put their Basques in one exit.

Archived