The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wahahahaha!

Object lesson #1 - "How to beat Yeovil"

I hope the lesson will come in useful when we face Yeovil on Sunday ;)

My earlier comment about Miller did not turn out to be true as his goal counted for nothing! To be honest, having looked at the stats from the 1st half with regards to shots and possession I thought you may come back to get a point at least.

Whats the score going to be tonight Eddie?

I'm hoping for (surprisingly) a Yeovil win. Not because I detest your lot ;) but it might just shut your lot up giving us shi7 over Yeovil.

On reflection even if you lose it won't do that will it lol

Comfortable 2-0 win derby

Why would you ask me what the score is going to be an hour before kickoff? At that time I was tucking into a pre-match pint in the hotel over the road from the ground.

I would have said 2-1 though. I expected us to concede - even concede the first goal - but I also fully expected us to have too much class. At 0-2 I had my doubts, especially with the regularity with which we kept striking the woodwork, but the Memsahib told me at half time that we would win.

Big side, Yeovil. Ishmael Miller was an awesome big thing. I hope they buy him off you before deadline day.

Derby and Forest are going to be in the Play Offs. It's seriously looking that way.

The chances that one of us will have way more ammo to fire at the other for the foreseeable future are quite high.

It'd be easier for all involved if you could fack off.

All that 'league table' talk 6 games in...

Now is when you see which teams are capable of putting runs together.

You know Wigan are going to improve. You know Leeds are likely to keep sinking. Blackpool are well gone. Ipswich will keep sniffing for any fook ups but probably won't get the results should the top 6 keep reasonable form.

Now is when you start taking notice.

6 games in... Honestly.

Also I expect Forest to finish with only a few more defeats but us to win and lose more. Something that sounds very obvious now but perhaps less so 6 games in when we were talking league positions and planning world domination.

Anyone expect the top 6 to change? Not amongst themselves like. Obviously that's all to play for. But any new entries?

Are Brighton and Ipswich strong enough to get there and stay there?

Archived