The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hobbs to Gomis - Oh dear, no wonder our red friends are a bit quiet at the moment. They're probably all chewing their nails off praying that they pull a few decent signings out of the bag at the last minute. At the moment their squad's probably worse now than it was at the beginning of January.....

Re Billy and his scouting network - perhaps it's a typo and they've actually signed McGomis.....?

Hobbs to Gomis - Oh dear, no wonder our red friends are a bit quiet at the moment. They're probably all chewing their nails off praying that they pull a few decent signings out of the bag at the last minute. At the moment their squad's probably worse now than it was at the beginning of January.....

Re Billy and his scouting network - perhaps it's a typo and they've actually signed McGomis.....?

Must be a serious concern though. Gomis and Djebbour? Fox, I can understand. But those two smack of someone signing players out of his control.

Must be a serious concern though. Gomis and Djebbour? Fox, I can understand. But those two smack of someone signing players out of his control.

Perhaps it was a case of "You can have a player you want, but only if I get to pick two that I want" situation. Either way, can't see Davros putting up with that for long.

Of course, the other option that we appear to have discounted is that Davros has finally flipped his lid.

To be fair Fox is a good signing, I think most of us would be happy if we'd signed him. However Gomis? I'm not too sure, hasn't played that many games in France, and French football is very different to English football. A lot of hoof ball and coming up against big strikers rather then the slow pace of the French leagues.

Djebbour is a wait and see, could be a master stroke like Michu or be an absolute disaster like Alfonso Alves. Depends on what he's like.

Forests main problem was never conceding goals which is why I find the signing of Gomis and Fox as quite confusing to say they were managing at the moment and have a few centre backs coming back from injury.

Thought they would of got another striker or 3!

Fair play, no typos though. They must have run that through the spell-check at least 10 times....

Three too few A's in 'BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'.

Archived