The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bernard Matthews? Hmm, dunno, think we'll have to consult the subject matter expert.....

"http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/images/localworld/ugc-images/275790/Article/images/18956334/4839909-large" alt="4839909-large">

Presumably that ball's made out chocolate.....

Nope that is a safety helmet that the hooker has to wear when reidy gets a BJ so his stomach doesn't cause a head injury!!!

On the lansbury issue - wasn't there a bit of a dressing room fall out in our promotion season over promotion bonusses players got in their contracts in January?

Billy couldn't be doing the same thing again could he?

Seeing as that would be reliant on them gaining promotion then no, no he isn't....

is this comical/chemical ali? :lol: :lol:

It is indeed Comical Ali (Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf), who had the misfortune to be called 'Baghdad Bob' by the moronic humourless American media.

I found a blank lying around and thought that it needed an airing. It's amazing what you find when you look behind the fridge

Lets all laugh at forest :)

Transfer Window: Jack Hobbs set for Reading or Wigan move

Hull City boss Steve Bruce has confirmed centre-back Jack Hobbs will have talks with Reading and Wigan over a potential transfer.

The 25-year-old was recalled from a loan spell at Nottingham Forest last week after James Chester was injured.

However, it now seems that the former Liverpool man is set to exit the KC Stadium on a permanent basis.

"He has permission to speak to them so it's up to him to sort out now," Bruce told BBC Radio Humberside.

"The ball is in his court and we'll see where he goes before Friday."

Hobbs, who made 27 appearances for Forest during his time at the City Ground, had looked set to join the Reds permanently before returning to his Premier League parent club

Risky, depends on how ambitious he is. If he want's Prem football does he sit on his arse and hope Forest get promoted or join Wigan or Reading and play helping them go up through the play offs. 

If Forest go up without him, do they even need him and will they set their sights a little higher to improve the defence.

Also Forest agreed a fee with Hull and couldn't agree terms, how messy did that go?

My money is on joining Reading by the weekend.

Risky, depends on how ambitious he is. If he want's Prem football does he sit on his arse and hope Forest get promoted or join Wigan or Reading and play helping them go up through the play offs. 

If Forest go up without him, do they even need him and will they set their sights a little higher to improve the defence.

Also Forest agreed a fee with Hull and couldn't agree terms, how messy did that go?

My money is on joining Reading by the weekend.

He's probably looking at it in rational terms.

One automatic spot is all but gone, Leicester are nailed on. Forest, Reading and Wigan are all equally as unlikely to grab second spot, which leaves the playoffs - Every man and his dog would likely agree that Forest wouldn't stand a chance in the playoffs, whereas Reading, and Wigan, might. 

I'd definitely go to either Reading or Wigan over Forest given the chance. 

This is without taking into account the huge bonus of signing for either Wigan or Reading - not having to work under a deluded pr1ck of a Manager.

He's probably looking at it in rational terms.

One automatic spot is all but gone, Leicester are nailed on. Forest, Reading and Wigan are all equally as unlikely to grab second spot, which leaves the playoffs - Every man and his dog would likely agree that Forest wouldn't stand a chance in the playoffs, whereas Reading, and Wigan, might. 

I'd definitely go to either Reading or Wigan over Forest given the chance. 

This is without taking into account the huge bonus of signing for either Wigan or Reading - not having to work under a deluded pr1ck of a Manager.

Why wouldn't we stand a chance in the play-offs?

Why wouldn't we stand a chance in the play-offs?

Because you're Nottingham Forest and you don't do the playoffs. 

Let's be fair here, if someone gets you in the SFs then it's as good as a bye for them. Personally, I'm really hoping that it's us. Obviously assuming that we don't get second of course.....

Archived