The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope he is better than the last striker signing from Olympiakos; Derbyshire!

Jordan Rhodes was never realistic, getting a striker with such an impressive record (his recent loan spell was not great though) can only be a good thing and I am sure he will be better than our current crop of strikers.

We have also had a bid rejected for Lee Wallace, I know little about him but the left-back position has been problematic for around 10 years (!) and on paper he looks better than what we have.

I hope he is better than the last striker signing from Olympiakos; Derbyshire!

Jordan Rhodes was never realistic, getting a striker with such an impressive record (his recent loan spell was not great though) can only be a good thing and I am sure he will be better than our current crop of strikers.

We have also had a bid rejected for Lee Wallace, I know little about him but the left-back position has been problematic for around 10 years (!) and on paper he looks better than what we have.

Bet your glad you've finally signed a striker, but must be disappointing to sign Djebbour (Probably on huge wages and cost a fair bit) after being linked with Rhodes, Long, Wells etc.  :wacko:

Bet your glad you've finally signed a striker, but must be disappointing to sign Djebbour (Probably on huge wages and cost a fair bit) after being linked with Rhodes, Long, Wells etc.  :wacko:

I never thought Rhodes or Long were realistic options. Had we really wanted Wells then we would have stood a good chance of getting him but I never really heard us bidding for him.

If he can hit the ground running then he will make a massive difference.

Archived