Automatic Promotion

Uptherams

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

Bookies make us 50-1 on to finish in top 6 (a bit OTT I think) and 6/5 for promotion. I guess 25% chance of automatic and 25% chance of going up via play offs makes it evens 

Bookies make us 50-1 on to finish in top 6 (a bit OTT I think) and 6/5 for promotion. I guess 25% chance of automatic and 25% chance of going up via play offs makes it evens

Are you sure?

50/1 to finish in the top 6!!!

So I can put £1 on and get £50 back.

Or is it the other way around??

PistoldPete2

that's what 'on' means. 1/50 (£50 gets you £51 back, £1 profit.)

Strangely after saturday results we are now  1/33 . Cant see why odds should shorten given QPR drew at home, Forest lost and Reading drew at home.  Spose wigan can still catch us, but it makes it less likely the others will given our run in.

Don't write us off yet. We would have beaten Burnley if we had had a half decent ref. If we carry on with our principles we will get more points than Burnley for the remainder of the season. It just down to how many

PistoldPete2

I had kind of written off the game against Burnley and the game at Reading anyway.

Win the others and we are promoted.

Agreed. Hopefully we wont need to win 12 out of last 13 in order to get promoted. We are 11/8 against to get promoted, Burnley 4/6 on. Not that much in it.

Agreed. Hopefully we wont need to win 12 out of last 13 in order to get promoted. We are 11/8 against to get promoted, Burnley 4/6 on. Not that much in it.

Not on this showing                                                    

If mclaren plays Bryson when he's fit we will go up , end of , can't believe he's not getting a hard time for that team yesterday , if ur fit enough for the bench ur fit enough to start

Rubbish. Absolute rubbish. 

Archived