Derby County v Blackpool

sage

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know something,that guy's my favourite player.I've nothing but massive admiration for a guy who's worked so hard to dramatically improve himself and overcome the ridicule from some quarters.A real rags(from humble beginnings) to riches (in human qualities and on field performance) story,and I just love it.Well done Jake.

Watching the game now. They guy just keeps improving. I love that diving header!

i thought keane looked good. Have we got a defence that can keep out manure fringe players?

That's the beauty of real fierce competition-both incumbents know they have to perform at top of game.

Watching the game now. They guy just keeps improving. I love that diving header!

My eyesight's not what it was,and I was watching on a small laptop screen,but unless I'm wrong he played some great long passes.Hell he looks composed on the ball nowadays.I suppose for some of you who have the honour of watching regularly,it can appear like watching grass grow,but for infrequent (live) watchers like me you tend to notice big changes (in individuals and team performance).

My eyesight's not what it was,and I was watching on a small laptop screen,but unless I'm wrong he played some great long passes.Hell he looks composed on the ball nowadays.I suppose for some of you who have the honour of watching regularly,it can appear like watching grass grow,but for infrequent (live) watchers like me you tend to notice big changes (in individuals and team performance).

Bucko at the moment is my Player of the Year on merit - although I'm beginning to want Chris Martin's babies too. Divided loyalties.

Without a doubt the finest role model for kids today. Buxton just shows what you can achieve with hard work and honest endeavour

.....and for a lot of adults in every walk of life.Add integrity and humility to the list.

Get in!!!

Am I the only one?

Rams to win 5-1.

Think they'll score early doors but we'll come out and destroy them in the second half. Martin with a hat trick, including two pens, Bryson and a late Keogh tap in.

Attendance: About 24k

Dawkins is soooo good.

I want to have a threesome with him and Wisdom, although they'd ruin me.

If we win our next 3 games, (which we should) we'll be in the top 2 at xmas.

ipro tastes like *****.

And you know that, how?

Archived