Derby County v Blackpool

sage

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ya not keen on him then ?

:ph34r:

Nope.

Someone who has to give himself the nickname 'guvnor' is always going to be a bit of a nob in my eyes. Lol.

Best team in the league by a mile.

Did you see the next game?

Fook me, Mick McCarthy looks like he's slept rough for a month.

My missus said the same thing.

I think he's just in the early stages of embracing the farming community.

Hahahs Martin's swallow dive is even funnier on tele

The thing is.....if i was a centre forward through on goal, i'd want to stay on my feet and score.

Not bad at passing? That pass for Ward's volley against Boro was easily premier league standard.

I saw him against Watford and QPR at the start and I thought he lacked match practise. Against Watford I felt he had to sit deeper to help in midfield as they flooded out our middle three. And against QPR I think we were genuinely against a top team and he did well to get a goal.

Think he's direct, he get's assists and hopefully in time will take more of his chances. But while we continue to score multiple goals in games that he has a hand in we cannot complain. If there is anything we need to look at it is why we have let in goals against Blackpool, Boro and Wigan in our last three.

1 great pass doesn't make him great at passing. If it did a lot of people would be playing professional football that isn't, jees even I have, I once played a 70 yard ball from left back to the toe of the right winger. It needs to be on a consistent basis for it to be deemed better.

Archived