Derby County v Blackpool

sage

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah well.

To me he has a decent touch, quite skillful, not bad at passing but his end product is just not up to scratch. In fact from the games I have seen he should have scored at least 6!! And that is in only 3 games.

6 in 3 and all those assists at that rate Spurs would be recalling him and putting him straight in their starting 11

My grandson's already in training for a start in a couple of years.

Outside of the foot too.

"http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a456/luckyeddie2/Oliver/Oliver_zps97043cf3" alt="Oliver_zps97043cf3">

It is a great picture eddie. My 2 young lads are starting to get into football. The youngest (19 months) has started dribbling a football up and down the kitchen and the eldest (4) likes watching. Just need to get him to a game. Not sure what is going to be the best to take him to. Maybe the England under-21's.

6 in 3 and all those assists at that rate Spurs would be recalling him and putting him straight in their starting 11

All those assists?

He has had 6 chances that I would expect an attacking player at this level to score. Maybe I am being harsh. I just think that if we wasn't winning games more people would be picking up on his wastefulness.

All those assists?

He has had 6 chances that I would expect an attacking player at this level to score. Maybe I am being harsh. I just think that if we wasn't winning games more people would be picking up on his wastefulness.

At least he gets himself into those positions.

All those assists?

Chances that he made by his own skill too, no doubt.

I really do think that you are nit-picking.

Wisdom was epic today. I remember saying when he first came that he didn't look a full back to me, more of a centre half. Not now he's a had a run with us. Unflustered, strong, precise with the ball. Cracking show today and recently.

Buckenbauer was immense, everyone really except Wardy who was off it and deserves a break. Reckon he's better on the left anyway.

Interesting that your description of Wisdom is almost word-for-word what my neighbour said, and he's a Liverpool STH and doesn't miss any of their games. Actually I think he said 'unfussy', and rates him very, very highly, and believe me, he doesn't pull punches in his criticism.

He reckons we have absolute zero chance of signing him, but hey-ho, who knows?

Interesting that your description of Wisdom is almost word-for-word what my neighbour said, and he's a Liverpool STH and doesn't miss any of their games. Actually I think he said 'unfussy', and rates him very, very highly, and believe me, he doesn't pull punches in his criticism.

He reckons we have absolute zero chance of signing him, but hey-ho, who knows?

Tell him Hughes is too good for them as well, so we'll be waiting until Barcelona coming knocking on our door...... :)

Archived