Derby County v Blackpool

sage

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know what went off with the big bald Blackpool sub and the fan in the East stand at HT? Right on half-way, there seemed to be a bit of an "exchange of views" going on, steward came over but it never boiled over.

All looked quite friendly to me

Don't be so ignorant. If you're not interested in the debate, go and read something else. As it happens, I am trying to understand what Rynny is seeing differently to me. 

Maybe he sees things that others don't. :ph34r:   

So my question about the other players I listed? How did he compare yesterday? did they impress you more? is there a single Derby player that does impress you?

There are players that impress me.

It might be down to not seeing him until Sheff Wed, and people saying how good he was and that not being a good game for him, and then again against Boro (which nobody was very good) granted he was better against Blackpool but his main contributions had more a degree of luck than skill.

Also Steve Davies looked a shadow of what he was in his last season here and looks like he's put a bit of weight on.

Have they found him yet? Probably when doing the laundry. He's got to be in Keogh's pocket somewhere.

Also Steve Davies looked a shadow of what he was in his last season here and looks like he's put a bit of weight on.

I agree Cumbria.  I was disappointed in him especially as I liked him when he was here. I thought he was odds on to score, coming back.  He's now had a couple of wilderness seasons not doing very much and it shows.  Whatever it was that really caused him to leave DCFC certainly has had an impact on his career.

Archived