Derby County v Blackpool

sage

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dads wearin his lucky bombadier shirt today so were gna win. Only time he wore his pedigree shirt was Leicester and burnley.

Burn the pedigree shirt.

Agh, this lineup of games in December is incredible. Doncaster, Charlton, barnsley, huddersfield...we could really climb the table. Blackpool hav got half a defence, cmon derby. We've got such a fantastic chance to make a statement this month!

Huddersfield are on a decent winning streak, Barnsley new manager, Blackpool have good quality and a star...it's the Championship, you can only go one game at a time or it's got a nasty habit of smacking you on the arse. Said he, trying desperately not to get carried away.

I can't make it down to the IPro today and I don't have Sky. Anyone know if there's a stream of the game???

Almost certainly. Try stream2watch or vipbox, they're the ones I normally use. It might also be an idea to get Adblock as there will be a few pop-ups. You should get it regardless though as it's a great add-on either way.

Scott 129 you just have to keep getting rid of the pop-ups, after about a dozen, and you have it as widescreen, they don't come back.

It's a good idea doing this about 10 mins before the game starts, if you want the build up as well.

Yeah, I know. It's just a lot more convenient having Adblock so you never have to do it again haha.

Archived