Steve McClaren

Day

Can you imagine beating them in the PO final?

Can you imagine losing!?

But can you imagine winning?!?

But if we lost!

But, but if we won!!

'And next we have Natalie Jackson's full interview with Billy Davies following his sides victory at Wembley over fierce Midlands rivals Derby'

'So Billy how do you feel now that your managing Nottingham Forest in the Premier League and beating Derby of all teams to get there!!?'

'Well Natalie...'

I'd rather have Mac's brolly shoved up my exit and have Red Dawn open it.

Now it's getting clearer why you British are carrying umbrellas all the time.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too right Duracell, really dodgy time that and I know this sounds even dodgier but...

Around that time the chinese down the road's son came over to see family and that, right flash div, had his skyline shipped over... anyway in the pub one night I got talking to him, "you stoke fan yes?" he asked "no mate, Derby"..."noooo I make lots of money on Derby you see" next minute he whipped this chart out with us on it (amongst others) and it was just madness what he was putting on us, on the most strangest things aswell and he gambles as a full time job back home.

Bloody hell, what have I said.

The police are investigating match fixing in the football league now :o

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25132538

I like the fact mclaren is still trying to improve a winning side. Two clean sheets but still sees a weakness at the back. Keane is definately being bought in to start. Which means Keogh or Buxton is going to be dropped! Maybe not Sunday but I'd be amazed if keane doesn't start v boro

Clough seemed to love being happy with what he had. Loyal to a fault almost to the players. Felt like we had to lose a game or two for any changes to the team.

Really don't think anyone is safe apart from Hughes, Bryson and wisdom for this season. Everyone else is under constant scrutiny. Again think this is a huge positive.

We've all been impressed with signings and they've only been loans so far. Really excited for January. Think there will be big outgoings and high quality additions. The fringe players have had their chance for me.

Can you imagine beating them in the PO final?

Can you imagine losing!?

But can you imagine winning?!?

But if we lost!

But, but if we won!!

'And next we have Natalie Jackson's full interview with Billy Davies following his sides victory at Wembley over fierce Midlands rivals Derby'

'So Billy how do you feel now that your managing Nottingham Forest in the Premier League and beating Derby of all teams to get there!!?'

'Well Natalie...'

I'd rather have Mac's brolly shoved up my exit and have Red Dawn open it.

you took the words right out of my mouth.

Er Wisdom, Cisse & Dawkins... Technically he's brought them in not bought them in. Do we think Nigel would've been monitoring all three??? Who knows, I think one of Nigel's shortcomings is that he thought too small when casting his net for potential signings...

Non league Nigel was probably eying up Billy Kee

We had that luck in 2007, when we completely and utterly fluked three games in a row in the play-offs. If those were Serie B playoff matches we'd probably have got done for match fixing, so suspicious were those matches. Leon Best's own goal really took the biscuit.

He missed the first penalty aswell..

Archived