Steve McClaren

Day

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Hartson is a "knob" for stating his educated opinion which speaks ill of DCFC!?

We don't have a pot to piss in and we're trying to compete with those that do. I'd be inclined to agree with Hartson.

The only way McLaren will take us into the Premier is if we sell our main asset and bring in three or four. Quite feasible however...

Notice how Savage could only mention the comment on his mate Nigel....no nice to see Derby doing well or owt

Yeah thought they were both pretty poor. I'm not expecting them to say we would be promoted but the club have done things for both of them and they just came across as uninterested by the whole thing. The club as a whole did a lot for Savage, not just Clough, and it would be nice for him to appreciate that.

Lemme guess though. Harry has done a 'great job'

Go kiss the right arses. I'm suprised they know what division we're in. Thought the football world started with Arsenal and ended with Palace?

Savage has said numerous times we need £10m to spend to get promoted. £10m!

Lemme guess though. Harry has done a 'great job'

Go kiss the right arses. I'm suprised they know what division we're in. Thought the football world started with Arsenal and ended with Palace?

Savage has said numerous times we need £10m to spend to get promoted. £10m!

£10m?

That's not even a Will.

He could have just said, no and it would his view and fair play but the "not with Derby" was just a spiteful moment.

I couldn't care less if we were disliked by ex-Welsh internationals, about time we had some people jealous.

I don't think our ex-captain (still makes me sick) was that loved by all within the club, just the impression I got in his last season.

.......Only his own.

It's a bugger when you tread on your own balls. Mind you, at least it's now safe to control them with the outside of my foot.

Archived