Will Hughes - Summer 2013 rumours

-JW-

If Liverpool want him, they will get him - massive liverpool fan ain't he? be a dream for the kid to move to his boyhood club, think he'll do well there.

A young team progressing together, he would just add another dimension to their midfield! A lot better than Shelvey and Henderson (in terms of potential) I'd like to see him move to his supported club (it's how football should be IMO) 

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lovely chaps at LTLF are convinced he's off.

And dog *****.

And a poor mans Jonathon Greening.

And only worth 1 million.

Just because he's young and English *moan,moan,moan,whinge,whinge,whinge,more incessant whining etc.etc*

The lovely chaps at LTLF are convinced he's off.

And dog *****.

And a poor mans Jonathon Greening.

And only worth 1 million.

Just because he's young and English *moan,moan,moan,whinge,whinge,whinge,more incessant whining etc.etc*

Are they suggesting Greening is worth more than a million then?

It would be sad to see him leave but if the money was invested wisely in decent signings and behind the scenes to ensure the next Hughes like talent is not too far away it could take the club forward quicker than keeping this exceptional talent.

However I guess what will happen is, we will get our trousers taken down over the fee, only actually getting a couple of million (ala Riggott, Huddlestone), with unacheivable add ons, he will get loaned to our rivals (ala Huddlestone) and we will waste the small percentage of the money we are allowed to spend on a poor player.

Well he does have a European Cup winners medal. :lol::p :wacko:

Have Forest claimed that one too to add to their success in the Eurovision Song Contest?

If Liverpool want him, they will get him - massive liverpool fan ain't he? be a dream for the kid to move to his boyhood club, think he'll do well there.

A young team progressing together, he would just add another dimension to their midfield! A lot better than Shelvey and Henderson (in terms of potential) I'd like to see him move to his supported club (it's how football should be IMO) 

Still a long way behind both of them in my opinion.

Think he would certainly suit Rodgers style of play though.

Still a long way behind both of them in my opinion.

Think he would certainly suit Rodgers style of play though.

We'll wait and see, think Hughes is as good as the players around him - his mind is quicker than both of theirs IMO needs to add more 'independancy' into his game for me - where he takes chances with the ball, and becomes more industrial!

We'll wait and see, think Hughes is as good as the players around him - his mind is quicker than both of theirs IMO needs to add more 'independancy' into his game for me - where he takes chances with the ball, and becomes more industrial!

That's where I think Shelvey currently has the edge over Hughes, think he will score a lot more than Hughes too.

Thought Henderson was looking like a complete waste of money at Liverpool in the first half of last season but in the second half of the season he looked class to be fair.

Newcastle are a name that keeps popping up. Heard 2 lads talking about it last night speaking about £15 million. Which is absolute tosh. Was then speaking to a guy and he reckons Newcastle are leading any kind of race but the money will be nothing what we are expecting if he does sell.

Archived