Away Kit 13/14

dan

Away Kit Poll....  

163 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can anyone else remember the black and grey barcode away kit from around 1990. That kit was originally black and red but negative reaction from fans got it changed.

If we don't want a red away kit (the design is nicer than the home kit btw) we know what we need to do.

I've got that shirt

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's pathetic...all the "its red" comments.

Seriously it does make me wonder how negative and miserable some people must be to be able to pick fault with a shirt that isnt one bit red.

And for the record....forest have had loads of white kits, so have leicester, man city have red ones, united blue, chelsea white, Fulham blue etc etc etc.

It's pathetic...all the "its red" comments.

Seriously it does make me wonder how negative and miserable some people must be to be able to pick fault with a shirt that isnt one bit red.

And for the record....forest have had loads of white kits, so have leicester, man city have red ones, united blue, chelsea white, Fulham blue etc etc etc.

yes, but i only care about derby, couldn't give a toss what the other teams wear.

we are derby, we shouldn't wear read or any variation of it.

The shirt is £45, I realise that we don't have to buy it but we are the customers, positive and negative feedback should always be welcomed by the club. I'm sure the club would like to generate as much merchandise sales as possible?

I'm not someone that has no intention of buying one and moaning for the sake of it, I have money and if they were nice shirts I would have bought one or even both to add to my collection, I'm not buying a £45 shirt just because it's Derby, I have to want to wear the thing as well and I have no intention of ever pulling on a red Derby shirt, red England shirt I've got and still wear but not Derby, no.

Make this shirt the same blue as the third kit last season and I'll buy it, I hate the cheesy "We are Derby" on the collar but its on the back so I won't have to see it. The home kit the collar is awful, do you let it flop, stick it up like Cantona or am I supposed to wear a tie with it?

Some of you like it, great fair enough but some of us hate it and we're all entitled to voice our opinions, it is a forum.

The colour doesn't bother me - I quite like it.

However, what on earth were they thinking with those two awful stripes across the back?

On the arms is bad enough, but across the back of the shirt?

I think the sponsor is far too big and looks poor.

It looked raite smart tonight! As I was trying to explain to Daveo earlier, this shirt will get us promoted, just like the other one did...

Waited till tonight to vote. Love it. Looks ok and dunna look red at all. Its more like the old purple one. The black armband is not so obvious.

I'll probably get one rather than the home shirt.

Can't believe people are complaining about the colour being red, how petty is that? We had red away kits (proper red) before our rivalry with Forest even properly began.

Says a lot about how exciting it is to support Derby County at present that our hatred of Forest is our only real highlight, to the point where we can't even have a slightly red away kit.

I hate Forest too, but that's a bit petty for me.

Not sure about the design of the kit, but the colour isn't the problem.

Archived