Away Kit 13/14

dan

Away Kit Poll....  

163 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it not the same colour as was used in the original shirt? Like on this...?

http://www.derbyshireccc.co.uk

If the kit was like this, which i'm sure some had 'hoped for', would the 'red' be a problem?

I was unhappy when I first saw a pic on the OS as it looked really red. Having looked through the pics of last night, it's growing on me

Are people serious here??? #neverbeenred

Just thought I'd bring this charming character to your attention...

@MiamiCally @bryso7 Have some respect for the fans opinions you jock ****! I hope you do your ACL pre-season you ****!

If you know him, you know what to do. The asterisks aren't in the original tweets. Basically, someone claiming to be a Derby fan hopes that Bryson suffers a career-threatening injury in pre-season, if I'm interpreting it properly.

Personally, I hope that The Sultan gets eaten by ants.

Just thought I'd bring this charming character to your attention...

The Sultan@DerbySultan9h

@MiamiCally @bryso7 Have some respect for the fans opinions you jock ****! I hope you do your ACL pre-season you ****!

If you know him, you know what to do. The asterisks aren't in the original tweets. Basically, someone claiming to be a Derby fan hopes that Bryson suffers a career-threatening injury in pre-season, if I'm interpreting it properly.

Personally, I hope that The Sultan gets eaten by ants.

He'll regret posting that when he reaches puberty

I really like it, BUT IT'S RED. I would love this kit in another colour, like blue or even if another team had this kit in this colour I would think it was nice, but a Derby kit should not be red. It's out of principle, not taste.

But..... guess what....it's not red...

have a look at Hearts kit....you know the famous maroon kit they wear every year.....and see what colour that is...?

Anyone who refuses to wear red because of a football rivalry is sad IMO

100% agree. I remember thinking the same when watching Football Focus in the 90s, on a feature about the Newcastle-Sunderland rivalry. Some Geordie saying how he had nothing red in his house. How ridiculous, I thought. I wore a pair of red trainers to a match last season (Brum away, I think) because my other pair were covered in mud. I didn't care, I still hate Forest, I've got nothing to hide.

As for the kit, I genuinely like it. Something a bit different, but that's fine with me. I might buy it, especially if no one else will.

Archived