Away Kit 13/14

dan

Away Kit Poll....  

163 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever is behind that twitter account for the Derby Sultan is an idiot.

I followed them at the time of the DET  story because I thought it was vaguely amusing. However they soon started posting some questionable status updates (I think it started with homophobia) then when Murray reached the wimbledon final they posted some pretty inexcusable stuff including something about wishing he had been shot in the Dunblane massacre (although I note this update has since been deleted)

At that point I unfollowed the twitter account - but it looks like they have carried on in the same vein.

Let's hope that the DET carry on with their coverage of these "pranksters"

My mate has a forest away kit that's white and I don't go taking the p*ss out of him because it's our primary home shirt colour.

It's ridiculous how people are saying boycott buying the away shirt. To be quite honest, it's a shirt?! If you don't like it then don't buy it.

Remember that blue 3rd kit we had last year? Nobody said, "Well it's a shade of blue and Leicester wear Blue so I'm not going to buy it." 

Tyson got a fair amount of abuse when he was on Twitter, Sammon did last season as well. Sadly I doubt this is the first time similar has been said.

I just don't get some people, even the ones that follow Piers Morgan and Joey Barton and give them abuse, why, seriously why?

Amazing how people think they can say what they like behind a keyboard or phone

I can not understand either. It is totally beyond me... I had to close down a very busy car club forum a couple of years ago because people were being very abusive towards other peoples cars. To be fair it was causing me a lot of stress and making me ill. The only answer was close it down. 

I don't think any one has the right to tell people what to spend their hard earned money on, no offence. This kit is 10 Times better than the home kit, and I liked that one strangely enough, and looks great on the pitch. I will be getting this one for sure. I don't care that it's a shade of red, it's not the red forest wear. It's closer to Roma, west ham, Burnley and probably another hundred teams before its close to Forest Red. Best kit we've had for years. Puts the home kit to shame.

Just seen on the highlights the away kit has got gold numbers. I think they would look good on the home shirt too (the black ones get lost in the black band on the back)

I have seen loads of shirts printed with black numbers in the shop - if it turns out they should be gold on the home shirt too I'd be pissed off

Let's sum up this kit thing

We have nothing to moan about so jump on the red thing

The humps have nothing to take the piss out of us for so jump on the red thing

I'm happy about both the above being true

Everyone should be happy about something

suppose the weather is good.

Archived