Away Kit 13/14

dan

Away Kit Poll....  

163 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maroon (/məruːn/ mə-roon or /məroʊn/ mə-rone) is a dark brownish-red color, which takes its name from the French word marron, or chestnut.[2] The Oxford English Dictionary describes it as "a brownish crimson or claret color."[3] In the RGB model used to create colors on computer screens and televisions, maroon is created by turning down the brightness of red by about half.

Red, half red.....how about no red!

I actually love the colour - burgundy almost wine red - but much like the home shirt, I simply don't like the design.

Double armbands?

It actually amazes me that the club have had the cheek to increase the price of replica shirts to £45 when Kappa continue to disappoint.

Hopefully we follow in Roma's footsteps and change manufacturer. It's one thing having a questionable design (even the most outlandish shirts can grow on you) but then let's not forget history tells us the quality of the shirts tend to be very suspect too.

I'm not paying £45 for a shirt that will self-combust after the first wash. It's disappointing because there's nothing more exciting than buying the new shirt ahead of the new season.

I actually love the colour - burgundy almost wine red - but much like the home shirt, I simply don't like the design.

Double armbands?

It actually amazes me that the club have had the cheek to increase the price of replica shirts to £45 when Kappa continue to disappoint.

Hopefully we follow in Roma's footsteps and change manufacturer. It's one thing having a questionable design (even the most outlandish shirts can grow on you) but then let's not forget history tells us the quality of the shirts is very suspect too.

I'm not paying £45 for a shirt that will self-combust after the first wash. It's disappointing because there's nothing more exciting than buying the new shirt ahead of the new season.

I'd be surprised if they haven't improved the quality tbh. I took last year's shirt back a grand total of 3 times and got it fixed every time. The impression I got from them was that it happened quite a lot, at their expense and in their time as well of course. It's simply not a good business model if they have to keep fixing them.

Archived