Craig Forsyth

-JW-

Didn't he say he can play both and feel comfortable in both positions? 

He looked decent to me, his height is always good to have as since he played, did we concede ANY goals from set-plays? Cause before he was here, we only conceded goals from crosses, set-plays etc for a short while. Which was frustrating. 

About the same time we chanced the way to defence those setpieces. Could be better reason for it.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is happening with Craig Forsyth is he signing or what

Moved your post to this thread joe.....eventually. Due to my ineptness and inebriation your post actually got lost in cyberspace at one point. However, its now safe and nestled comfortably where it belongs. :)

Moved your post to this thread joe.....eventually. Due to my ineptness and inebriation your post actually got lost in cyberspace at one point. However, its now safe and nestled comfortably where it belongs. :)

The council will collect it on Monday

Didn't someone mention a current transfer embargo on Watford? perhaps that is what the hold up is - no doubt he is as good as ours though! 

I still expect another left back with him as well, but who knows. 

I think our main priority is getting Russell through the door, but I could be wrong. 

Didn't someone mention a current transfer embargo on Watford? perhaps that is what the hold up is - no doubt he is as good as ours though! 

I think our main priority is getting Russell through the door, but I could be wrong. 

If We Do Get Him Through The Door That Is

I think it's more likely that losing all of their loan players will massively deplete their squad, meaning they have to recruit plenty to replace the loan signings. Don't be surprised if they suddenly decide that they will keep Forsyth.

I see they've just extended his contract, hope this is just to get a fee and not cause they want to keep him

I now see him as an integral part of next years top 6 team.

Really?

He signed a 3 year contract in June 2011, so there is still one year to go.

This could be intereting. We've been so worried about johnny Russell and who our 2nd or 3rd choice will be when he goes to Celtic we totally forgot about Forsyth! Maybe he checked the forum and though we never liked him cos he doesn't have 6 billion pages written about him.

Archived