Craig Forsyth

-JW-

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd be surprised if Forsyth wasn't to sign, must of been a mad year for him at Watford! 

He is definitely a diamond in the rough (for me) has the potential, including a very intelligent footballing brain with the odd laps in composure! we'll see how he fairs next season - that I'm sure!

Needs a good pre-season behind him otherwise could suffer from burn out big time (similar to Coutts) only difference is we don't have a suitable replacement if he was to get injured/dip in form unless for Hoganson. 

Needs a good pre-season behind him otherwise could suffer from burn out big time (similar to Coutts) only difference is we don't have a suitable replacement if he was to get injured/dip in form unless for Hoganson. 

If Brayford stays Freeman can always fill in at left back if needed. The only problem this season was that Brayford and Roberts were both out at the same time.

I do think Forsyth definitely has the potential. I think his height is a real advantage too. The conceeding from crosses seemed to dry up a bit when he came in and i dont think that was a coincidence. Hopefully Grant coming in will improve things there too.

Well....I had it from a very high source in the club about a month ago that we are GOING to sign him. Now whether that will change due to Watford now staying in our league remains to be seen...hope not...he looks a decent prospect. Does anybody know if he actually played in any of Watford's play-off games ?

Well....I had it from a very high source in the club about a month ago that we are GOING to sign him. Now whether that will change due to Watford now staying in our league remains to be seen...hope not...he looks a decent prospect. Does anybody know if he actually played in any of Watford's play-off games ?

he didnt

Needs a good pre-season behind him otherwise could suffer from burn out big time

Not disagreeing with your point but I often see managers quoting that players 'will be better after a good per-season' as though their club is the only one that does pre-seasons.

Not disagreeing with your point but I often see managers quoting that players 'will be better after a good per-season' as though their club is the only one that does pre-seasons.

It's also said year in year here like its some magic thing that will make a player better

I think the only player in our squad that it applies to at the minute is Chris Martin. And that's only because he needs to lose a bit of weight, which the trainers will help with.

Archived