WOW! I can't believe we've signed......

Boycie

Wow - Good - Taribo West.. Couldn't believe we pulled off a name like that from a massive club

Wow - Bad - Claude $3mill

Wow - Shocking - Nigel Clough.. Hiring an average manager from non-league when no other club in the football league would touch him shocked me the most..

When bris posts stuff like this its probably best to ignore him.

However, it's funnier to remember Peteborough away last season. Apparently, Bris looks in the mirror everyday and asks himself how he let his mask of football superiority slip so badly. Then he makes himself believe that no one remembers and he can get though the day. But as he lies awake at night, and the effects of the alcohol and crystal meth start to wear off, he knows again that we all remember. He returns to his mirror and the cycle starts again

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

However, it's funnier to remember Peteborough away last season. Apparently, Bris looks in the mirror everyday and asks himself how he let his mask of football superiority slip so badly. Then he makes himself believe that no one remembers and he can get though the day. But as he lies awake at night, and the effects of the alcohol and crystal meth start to wear off, he knows again that we all remember. He returns to his mirror and the cycle starts again

What are you blabbing about?

You been on the Sherbert Fountains?

Definitely Eranio for me. I couldn't believe we'd signed someone straight from AC Milan who had played for Italy in the previous 12 months. Didn't disappoint either - he was different class.

Was moderately excited by Ravanelli (on the basis that we shouldn't be that excited signing someone who was content to live in Middlesborough for a year!) & Earnshaw. In fact, I'd take Earnshaw back now in a heartbeat - just the kind of striker we need right now.

Definitely Eranio for me. I couldn't believe we'd signed someone straight from AC Milan who had played for Italy in the previous 12 months. Didn't disappoint either - he was different class.

Was moderately excited by Ravanelli (on the basis that we shouldn't be that excited signing someone who was content to live in Middlesborough for a year!) & Earnshaw. In fact, I'd take Earnshaw back now in a heartbeat - just the kind of striker we need right now.

No, no, no! Not Earnshaw! The worst Derby forward I have EVER seen. Looked like a Jack Russell trying to cope with a bouncy ball. Fit only for the circus with his stupid double somersaults of which we saw precious few since he couldn't score for us.

No, no, no! Not Earnshaw! The worst Derby forward I have EVER seen. Looked like a Jack Russell trying to cope with a bouncy ball. Fit only for the circus with his stupid double somersaults of which we saw precious few since he couldn't score for us.

The worst Derby forward you have ever seen??!! Have you forgotten about Mikkel Beck already?!

Seriously, he's a million miles from the worst we've ever had & although out of his depth (& underused) in THAT season - he'd be great for us in this division. Quick, good finisher - exactly what we're currently missing.

Mikkel Beck will always be my benchmark when measuring how bad a derby forward actually is.

The one and only thing he did that I approved of was take his sorry ass to forest on loan and be equally **** there.

For that I respect him. But only for that lol

Archived