Bristol City v Derby County

froggg

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bristol 0-1 Rams

Hughes

Even Derby County Away FC can't lose this. I'll be mardy if we do play in 2nd gear away from home and lose again.

Wish I was going. Would like to give Savies a quick applause for being a decent fella when he was here, going and since he's been gone. Nevermind.

Would like to give Savies a quick applause for being a decent fella when he was here, going and since he's been gone. Nevermind.

No doubt the boo boys will be out as they were at Chesterfield when he was still a DCFC player pre-season! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mellow' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':mellow:' />

I'm going to give him a clap, gave his all for DCFC and when he was fit he was a very good player.

First trip to Ashton for moi, hopefully it'll be a better trip than recent ones to London and Leicester. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Bristol City 1 - 2 Derby County

Theo FGS.

We cannot play 4-5-1 if we intend to win this one. Brizzle are poor defensively and haven't won at home since August. They haven't even kept a clean sheet all season, so sitting back and soaking up the pressure won't do it, we have to really go for it.

I would bring Fielding back in, Legzdins has done well but 12 goals conceded in four away games suggests he's not as confident away from home. I'd put OB in place of O'Connor who seems to be a liability recently, and if Roberts is not fit I'd gamble Freeman in his place. That way we'd have two attack-minded full backs who can link up with our widemen (Jacobs and Coutts). Obviously Ward and Bryson should be in the starting line up if they are fit.

I'll go 3-1, think we'll do well. Robinson, Keogh and Sammon for us, Savies for them.

We cannot play 4-5-1 if we intend to win this one. Brizzle are poor defensively and haven't won at home since August. They haven't even kept a clean sheet all season, so sitting back and soaking up the pressure won't do it, we have to really go for it.

I would bring Fielding back in, Legzdins has done well but 12 goals conceded in four away games suggests he's not as confident away from home. I'd put OB in place of O'Connor who seems to be a liability recently, and if Roberts is not fit I'd gamble Freeman in his place. That way we'd have two attack-minded full backs who can link up with our widemen (Jacobs and Coutts). Obviously Ward and Bryson should be in the starting line up if they are fit.

I'll go 3-1, think we'll do well. Robinson, Keogh and Sammon for us, Savies for them.

Hmmm, so play Lego at home and Fielding away? What about the defence? A donkey at left back and a league 1 CB in Buxton? Lego has made half the mistakes O'Connor has made, but none of them are to blame??? AGH. You cannot justify bringing Fielding back. Stats mean nothing! He won't be in net on Saturday because he shouldn't be in net.

I think the Leeds game showed that young Mr Hughes can make us tick going forward so can we have this team please Nigel???

-------------------Lego

Brayford----OB-------Keogh----Roberts

--------------Bryson----Hendrick

Coutts-----------Hughes-----------Jacobs

-------------------Sammon

Brizzle 1 - Rams 2

Pearson - Jacobs, Sammon

Archived