Bristol City v Derby County

froggg

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O'Brien will come in for Jake the Peg and Des will [unfortunately] continue at left back, Bryson will be on the bench and will come on in the second half, taking this into consideration I'm in the Brizzle 1-3 Rams camp with Brayford, Hughes and Codhead scoring.

Dr. Burnorium will greet all Rams fans at his Hot Sauce Emporium [st. Nicholas' Market, Corn Street, Brizzle] and will be pleased to supply all of their needs especially those wishing to purchase his own brand Psycho Juice products, get some Psycho Nuts, the ideal snack to keep you warm at Ashton Gate.

Don't forget to wave if you see me as I travel down the M5. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

I really struggle to read that font on my iPhone, especially with my lenses in, it's like I've got Bionic Man toy zoom eyes!! Can you use something a bit more easy on the eye Tone, you old scripty fart!! Lol

Think we've gone for a 5 man midfield to sure things up and hopefully stop them scoring. Think that is the key to winning this one.

Their defence is terrible but they've got a lot of goals in them.

I dont think we'll struggle to nick a goal its just stopping them.

Glad to see Roberts is back and O'connor has been benched and not moved into CB. Think his confidence is rock bottom at the moment and its showing.

**** bench, cant see us winning this.

Sammon up top by himself, the midfield are gunna have to get close to him for us to attack effectively.

Depends how **** Bristol City really are.

It's one of the stronger benches we have had this season.

Archived