Bristol City v Derby County

froggg

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decided to stay away from matchday chat today, i'm sure all you guys in there missed me. The boys were obviously buoyed by Bloomers' leaving announcement and delivered a great result. Remember what b4 said, we will be ahead of Leicester by the new year, only 4 points behind now. Tough fixtures coming up now though.

Looking forward to what Steve Davies has to say.

Some idiot has already tweeted him saying "you're a c**t and i hate you. P.s. bet you're crying now Derby are flying".

To which Savies replied, "I bet you wouldn't say that to my face you mug."

Some Derby fans jumped in to defend him though which is nice.

Chuffed. We've got ourselves back on the coat tails of the top 6 - can we push on...???

Almost more importantly, how great is it to be looking up the table rather than nervously over the shoulder?

On a shoe string, with a tiny squad, packed full of kids.

It's fun being a Derby fan again. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Looking forward to what Steve Davies has to say.

Some idiot has already tweeted him saying "you're a c**t and i hate you. P.s. bet you're crying now Derby are flying".

To which Savies replied, "I bet you wouldn't say that to my face you mug."

Some Derby fans jumped in to defend him though which is nice.

I am disgusted that a Derby fan tweeted that, Any true Ram would never say that to a player who is part of the DCFC Family. Did they not read his comments in the DET last night

Archived