The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Barney_FFC said:

Why the hate towards us I don't get it 

Hi Barney, 

I don't hate your club at all and only hate your manager that's all. Anyway good luck with the playoffs.

Cheers DEL ?

12 minutes ago, Barney_FFC said:

Probably because you lot are all a bit too sensitive!

But in all seriousness good luck in the play offs and try and enjoy it no matter of the result, because they are pretty rare spectacles to be a part of

20 minutes ago, Barney_FFC said:

Don't mind about it, there's no rational reason.

Craven Cottage is my favourite stadium, good luck for the playoffs. You better lose in semi's or go all the way...

On 5/2/2017 at 15:15, BurtonRam7 said:

This is a clip from the awards evening tonight, with Tom Ince being interviewed for his top goal scorer award. Keep an ear out at around the 40 second mark.

Love that from Ince, he's probably my favourite player and it suggests that the talk of him and CM disliking each other is utter tripe.

Not necessarily.

ince: "No chrissie martin around, that's helped me a bit"

3 poss meanings 

1, martin scores a lot of goals (what you're focusing on)

2. When martin isn't around I score more goals

3. When martin isn't here I can play better and I also score more goals (than I would if I played with him instead of Bent)

he then immediately gives props to Bent being around him 

so what interview were you watching ?

On 03/05/2017 at 12:52, Barney_FFC said:

Hopefully you win the play offs and as a result go up as you'd be a big threat to us next season. Best team I've seen this season in the league baring Newcastle :thumbsup:

On 5/3/2017 at 04:52, Barney_FFC said:

I wouldn't take the guy who posted the hate comment very seriously. Fulham play good football which true Dcfc fans always appreciate, they deserve to be where they are and have our player in the ranks. Hope you go up. Good luck to you.

29 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Not necessarily.

ince: "No chrissie martin around, that's helped me a bit"

3 poss meanings 

1, martin scores a lot of goals (what you're focusing on)

2. When martin isn't around I score more goals

3. When martin isn't here I can play better and I also score more goals (than I would if I played with him instead of Bent)

he then immediately gives props to Bent being around him 

so what interview were you watching ?

Isn't 2 and 3 the same point? Not going to play worse and score more goals.

1 minute ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Don't you know that if you find a stick to hit CM with then you must use it as many times as you can. :poke:

Unless @Ninos means that because Martin isn't here and Bent isn't as good as he is then Ince get more chances because the team relies in him more.

52 minutes ago, rynny said:

Unless @Ninos means that because Martin isn't here and Bent isn't as good as he is then Ince get more chances because the team relies in him more.

There you go. :thumbsup: We'll sort of. Ince prob thinks he can work better with Bent, and that Bent is better. But I personally think Martin is better than Bent (not more talented) just better. But frankly both are tosh.

58 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Don't you know that if you find a stick to hit CM with, then you must use it as many times as you can. :poke:

How else do you get donkeys to move? Carrot don't work use the stick

2 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Don't be an ass. CM is a thorough bread. Granted not as fast but a thorough bread all the same. :thumbsup:

Then he should work well with Butters...

Where's my coat?

23 minutes ago, angieram said:

Can't believe no-one has posted this yet. Plenty of room for about another 20 pages of speculation in here.

Martin lovers:

Just a taste of success before he gobbles down a three course meal of automatic promotion with the Rams next year, pal ;)

Martin haters:

He's praying they go up so he can get a big contract from them to get out of Derby for good, he loves Fulham and hates Tom Ince.

27 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Martin lovers:

Just a taste of success before he gobbles down a three course meal of automatic promotion with the Rams next year, pal ;)

Martin haters:

He's praying they go up so he can get a big contract from them to get out of Derby for good, he loves Fulham and hates Tom Ince.

You forgot:

He's declining so fast that next season he'll be in league 2 and Wolves will buy him off fulham for more than fulham buy him off us brought to you by #toddyfacts

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/chris-martin-talks-play-offs-with-fulham-and-wembley-dream/story-30312690-detail/story.html

"My loan spell runs out on May 31 officially, so I'll be eligible for all the play-offs," he told Fulham's club website.

"I'm looking forward to it, I've had a taste of it before and it's not always been the most successful time for me so hopefully I can put that right this time around.

"I've not been fortunate enough to be promoted via the play-offs but everybody tells me it's the best way to go up.

"I've had a bit of disappointment over the last three or four years during it, so it will be extremely sweet if I do manage to taste success with this set of lads because I think we deserve it.

"We've played some of the best football I've seen for a long time in this division, so hopefully that can be rewarded with promotion."

Fulham finish their season at Sheffield Wednesday on Sunday – who could be their semi-final opponents depending on results

Read more at http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/chris-martin-talks-play-offs-with-fulham-and-wembley-dream/story-30312690-detail/story.html#HKiPod8D4mqOry24.99

Archived