• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DerbyRevolution said:

Pearson had 2 options

tweak a top 6 side

rip it apart

done neither

no shots, no passion, no goals, no points.

get rid now

never seen such an abject performance, and start to a season

if anyone disagrees, your wrong, and arguing for the sake of it

first article this, shame it had to be this

Time

to

relax

breathe

have a beer

move on

4 minutes ago, DerbyRevolution said:

Pearson had 2 options

tweak a top 6 side

rip it apart

done neither

get rid now

Which players?

As poor as we were tonight, I'm not half glad that the fans aren't in charge of decision making. Things need to change, a couple new faces are needed and perhaps it's time to say goodbye to a couple too. These changes will happen at some point. I'm disappointed with Pearson's start but I haven't lost faith in him. As I recall, there was a poll about the expectations and the majority vote was to build this season and look at promotion next season. Yet already five games in I'm reading comments to sack Pearson, comments saying they wouldn't be shocked to see us relegated this year. Seriously? I'm pissed off tonight and I'm pretty glad that there's no Derby County for 2 weeks, but god the reactions on here don't half make you worry about some people.

8 minutes ago, DerbyRevolution said:

Pearson had 2 options

tweak a top 6 side

rip it apart

done neither

get rid now

Hang your head in shame Pearson 

In fact bury it in SAND !

(if you are flexible enough?)

So sack a proven manager 5 games in when 3 others have failed before him in the last two seasons?

NP wasnt my obvious choice for the job ,but their not his players ,disapointing shameful start to the season but give the guy half a chance .

Ok if we dont beat liverpool 5.0 in the cup we should reconsider

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

No the players have to go, no passion or determination. If they were like this only under Pearson then I'd agree but there is a fundamental issue. The players were like this at the end for Mac,Clement, Wassall and now Pearson. 

The last performance under Wassall was one of the best performances in 5 years.

The last but one performance under Wassall was one of the worst performances in 5 years.

The saleable value of a struggling side is zip - just saying that x, y and z 'have to go' is a waste of breath, because no bugger will want them. So basically we are going to be stuck with what we have now.

4 minutes ago, Kernow said:

As poor as we were tonight, I'm not half glad that the fans aren't in charge of decision making. Things need to change, a couple new faces are needed and perhaps it's time to say goodbye to a couple too. These changes will happen at some point. I'm disappointed with Pearson's start but I haven't lost faith in him. As I recall, there was a poll about the expectations and the majority vote was to build this season and look at promotion next season. Yet already five games in I'm reading comments to sack Pearson, comments saying they wouldn't be shocked to see us relegated this year. Seriously? I'm pissed off tonight and I'm pretty glad that there's no Derby County for 2 weeks, but god the reactions on here don't half make you worry about some people.

Don't worry there will be plenty of moaning after watching England play in the internationals

13 minutes ago, DerbyRevolution said:

Pearson had 2 options

tweak a top 6 side

rip it apart

done neither

get rid now

BOOM!!!

Now that's an entrance, don't just knock on the door and introduce yourself. Smash the ****** down and burn the *******. 

Welcome to the jungle, your wrong by the way. 

But good introduction all the same, that's gonna grab some attention.

Ive seen plenty of seasons start just like this keep the faith and the rest will follow. 

Archived