Time To Go

DerbyRevolution

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, TETRA said:

I would just love to know what our dear Chairman is thinking about right now ?. But I doubt very much we will be hearing from him any time soon, do you ?.

There was a vocal bunch that didn't want to hear from him, said he should be in the background, Sam Rush the public spokesman, stop taking the limelight.

Now he's taken the advice, calls for him to come out and issue some kind of statement in August because we're not playing great?

If there is one person that needs to come out and tell us what is happening on the pitch, what he is thinking, it's Mr Pearson.

Lets be fair the back four and goal keeper are good enough that stays the same whether we play 442 or 433, although i am no fan of shacks i think he's a terrible ball player 

none of the players have set positions either ince is a 10 or a winger, this shouldnt chacnge on a weekly basis. Play players in set positions 

if he's insistent on playing two up top & 442 then martins time is up bomb him and bent out and go get two more strikers that can be rotated with wilson a bamford type young & quick

clear some of the over inflated cm and then go get a proper midfield destroyer a tackler and grab the game by the balls type

it is and it isnt pearsons fault. It isnt because some of our players just are not performing and it is because ge shoukd have addressed this by now, choose a system and stick with it. Too many luxary players not enough grafters 

6 hours ago, cymru said:

pearson out on you bring back

mclaren back

McLaren was there there last night looking smart in a white shirt and black tie, couldn't tell if it was from his Rams or N'Castle wardrobe. Credit due to the man though...despite all the knocks he keeps coming back for more, I kind of admire that. I hope he lands a job and succeeds somewhere. He might regularly make a plonker of himself but his brand of football is good when it works.

Sick of people saying it's only August or only 5 games in yes but the teams desire is not there, they are not bothered. To many players on big wages don't give a ****, time for them to go, this just means panic buying again instead of gradually getting a team 

Up u ramssssss

We look like Chelsea did last season in the prem.

Unable to pass, no movement, no commitment, mental block not sure, I think its time for the management team to do clear out - do feel this squad has already peaked.

Fresh faces need to come in here

41 minutes ago, CaverRam said:

McLaren was there there last night looking smart in a white shirt and black tie, couldn't tell if it was from his Rams or N'Castle wardrobe. Credit due to the man though...despite all the knocks he keeps coming back for more, I kind of admire that. I hope he lands a job and succeeds somewhere. He might regularly make a plonker of himself but his brand of football is good when it works.

Interesting that Simmo was there too.  They just can't keep away.  Regrets?  I bet they have some having watched that last night.  They must have been thinking how it might have been very different for them - and us.  Still, no point crying over spilt milk and all that.  We are where we are and level heads are what's needed now. 

I think it's about time we just stick with a manager and see where we get. We gave Nigel Clough well over 4 years from Jan 2009 to September 2013, however in just under 3 years since we've had 4 different managers  (McClaren, Clement, Wassall and Pearson). I find that a shocking statistic.

I understand the ambition of the club has changed and that we're expecting to now challenge for promotion (and do so with style in the 'Derby Way'), but maybe we should just stop chopping and changing for once and just give someone a bit of time to develop the squad, that someone being Nigel Pearson. 

1 hour ago, TheRamsAreGoingUp said:

Sick of people saying it's only August or only 5 games in yes but the teams desire is not there, they are not bothered. To many players on big wages don't give a ****, time for them to go, this just means panic buying again instead of gradually getting a team 

Up u ramssssss

Wait a few days and it's only September

1 hour ago, toddy said:

We look like Chelsea did last season in the prem.

Unable to pass, no movement, no commitment, mental block not sure, I think its time for the management team to do clear out - do feel this squad has already peaked.

Fresh faces need to come in here

Yes, and look what happened there. Once they'd got the manager sacked they all suddenly found their form again. 

6 minutes ago, angieram said:

Yes, and look what happened there. Once they'd got the manager sacked they all suddenly found their form again. 

spot on mate  mutinous players who think they are bigger than the club they got rid of last two managers so lets get behind a strong manager and flush out the trouble makers who are not willing to adapt and lets have a strong team with bottle enough to win something

Nice to see everyone not pressing every knee jerk panic button on their keyboards trying to pin point the blame. 

The players confidence levels atm are none existent. Once we get a decent win under our belts I feel we will get off the mark. Defo need one or 2 changes though.

Regarding Pearson, how can you blame a man who has a proven record, wants to succeed, has even said it will take time (which we all was saying before the first game) and then all of a sudden we revert back to our spoilt way of thinking that the football work owes us something, I hate to break it to you but it doesn't. 

We had a gamble of a manager (with an up and down career) in Mac, we failed to go up. We tried a fresh new manager in Clem, it didn't work out. We call for a manager with a proven record, get Pearson, and because that's not working instantly, we wanna chuck him aswell.

At some point this has to stop. We need to bite the bullet and let a manager do things his way. it's no good having your own expectations and then cry when a qualified manager comes in and try's to change things. 

Pearson hasn't come in and spent 20mil on players and left us in the ****, He's came in to a bloated squad that has no heart and is trying to work with them without dismantling it. I don't know how long that will go on for, But I'd rather let Pearson do his job than force him out the club and then be left at square one again. I dunno what managers you lot are expecting us to get, But I know one thing, he doesn't exist for our standard.

Any manager that goes into any club deserves to be given a season, calling for Pearson's head in August is ridiculous, it really is.

We haven't been playing great, that's being kind, it's been abysmal, nobody is enjoying this but it's where we are now. Under a new manager once again getting to grips with this squad, we saw the same thing last season. Clement cycling through formations whilst fans demanding 4-3-3. It requires patience, something we are severely lacking in as expectations are so high.

Sack Pearson, where are we then? looking for a new manager that will once again come in with his own ideas. You have to give managers time or we'll be going through this same process every few months. Who would you even replace him with? Bill Murray because groundhog day is exactly what we are heading for.

I'm going to say it again, we're in August, AUGUST!! We are not in a full blown crisis, 1 month into the season there is plenty of time to turn this around. Newcastle with a game in hand, tipped to walk this league currently are just 1 point ahead of us, Brighton, a defeat today we're only a win behind them in 2nd place so we haven't lost that much ground on clubs expected to be fighting for promotion.

The majority were happy with Pearson, wanted an experience manager not head coach, manager, just give the bloke some time now, the transfer window is open and I fully expect we'll see a couple of new faces come in next week, hopefully the lift everybody needs.

Anyone who wants Pearson to go instead of the players should stop supporting the club, realise the players have failed us 3 years in a row, the likes of Russell Martin Christie Hendrick all have to move on, Russell I'd drive anywhere he's the worst player I've seen, I wouldn't put him in a Sunday league team, how he stayed on the pitch last night I'll never know, Wilson needs time but tbh I wouldn't want to come on to a crowd booing and some of the comments in the away end were unbelievable. Pearson needs time to sort these players out and get his own players in, if Mel gets rid of him this season then he should sell the club 

2 minutes ago, TopRam said:

Anyone who wants Pearson to go instead of the players should stop supporting the club, realise the players have failed us 3 years in a row, the likes of Russell Martin Christie Hendrick all have to move on, Russell I'd drive anywhere he's the worst player I've seen, I wouldn't put him in a Sunday league team, how he stayed on the pitch last night I'll never know, Wilson needs time but tbh I wouldn't want to come on to a crowd booing and some of the comments in the away end were unbelievable. Pearson needs time to sort these players out and get his own players in, if Mel gets rid of him this season then he should sell the club 

The boo merchants are the ones who have failed us.

Archived