Time To Go

DerbyRevolution

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many players we were linked with and they went to other clubs i bet they don't like him and this is a big problem no pulling power to bring in good players to this fantastic club we have everything going for us but there is one thing stoping us goine up to the prem an it Niglr pearson so do us a favor leave

6 minutes ago, Paulo571 said:

Had enough already..if you don't change something when it needs fixing...guess what...you keep getting the same.

come on Mel..get it sorted...it is a real real mess 

Like keeping the same weak core and failing for 3 seasons running? I'd argue Mel is sorting it, he's let Pearson loan out Martin, sell Hendrick and buy two hungry pacy players. Unfortunately the overhaul couldn't be completed in one transfer market, and yet again we are seeing the weak core flop. 

I might be in a minority but carry on for me Pearson, blood some youth, be rid of the premadonas and build a team that deserves to wear our shirt (just don't get us relegated in the process!) 

2 hours ago, YouRams said:

Like keeping the same weak core and failing for 3 seasons running? I'd argue Mel is sorting it, he's let Pearson loan out Martin, sell Hendrick and buy two hungry pacy players. Unfortunately the overhaul couldn't be completed in one transfer market, and yet again we are seeing the weak core flop. 

I might be in a minority but carry on for me Pearson, blood some youth, be rid of the premadonas and build a team that deserves to wear our shirt (just don't get us relegated in the process!) 

at last someone speaks some sense on this forum

I hope you are right,loseing patience now,dont mind loosing if i can see transformation and improvement in the process,but we are no better today than 3 or 4 games ago.Dont understand team selections however perhaps Np has lost part of the dressing room and this is why the likes of Blackman came on today in preferance to others.

I suppose it boils down to who you have most faith in .The players who continue to under achieve or the latest manager who appears to have opened a bad tin of worms.

You're not alone.Given what was said in the post match interview that's what he'll be doing.

When has he blooded any youth?

Hes not got rid of any primadonnas, quite the opposite, he's got rid of players willing to work for a team and kept the mercenaries.

None of the players deserve to wear the shirt right now. 

So your post would be fair enough if it only had a shred of truth to it... 

1 minute ago, ram1964 said:

I hope you are right,loseing patience now,dont mind loosing if i can see transformation and improvement in the process,but we are no better today than 3 or 4 games ago.Dont understand team selections however perhaps Np has lost part of the dressing room and this is why the likes of Blackman came on today in preferance to others.

I suppose it boils down to who you have most faith in .The players who continue to under achieve or the latest manager who appears to have opened a bad tin of worms.

Youve got it spot on, and the people who still have an attachment to the players are entitled to that opinion. But mine is complete loss of faith with the players.

I was critical of MM during the dressing room incident but I don't believe fans give him enough credit. The man made £500m he's not daft, although he's taken a back seat do people really believe he'd sanction the loaning of our best goal scorer in years if he didn't think it was for the good of our club?

This isn't an overnight process and I believe MM is on board and will give NP time, to expect promotion during a transitional period is wrong and it will get worse before it gets better.

2 hours ago, cymru said:

How many players we were linked with and they went to other clubs i bet they don't like him and this is a big problem no pulling power to bring in good players to this fantastic club we have everything going for us but there is one thing stoping us goine up to the prem an it Niglr pearson so do us a favor leave

Np wasnt here the previous 3 seasons ,so whos fault was it we havent won promotion .Not advocating he should go or stay but theirs obviously more going on than we know about concerning player morale and i dont think Np is totally to blame.

Sure we can ,and Np can attract the right players if Mel agrees but we have enough dross in the squad needing to be moved on.Didnt think it would get this bad but  perhaps some of the squad need to be accountable for performances ad well as Np.

Archived