Chris Maguire

Pudding Jack

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This could be our best season under Clough but I'm not sure it will have that much bearing on next season. 1. I don't think we have the fire power up front. 2. I don't think we can bring in anyone to replace Barker. 3. The players coming from the academy will not be enough. 4. Our financial situation I don't think will support a promotion push. As for Maguire well Pompey got hammered today chasing the game after conceding early second half when at 1-1. No idea how he played. Naylor though looks a good prospect but where will he play when Brayford returns. Looks like a good season for the Rams but have we got enough ambition.

That's cheered me up 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I fear we're in for more of the same next season. I was hoping it would be the "break through" season but I don't like the looks of those accounts. I was presuming we might have thrown in 2 or 3 major signings [ 2 midfielders needed in my view]. Now I doubt that.

Ho Hum. Perhaps a couple of the young 'uns will make the step up.

Bris, give up mate.

There's people waiting with a pitch fork for anything you post.

You've rocked the boat too many times that when you say something others agree with they'll just argue against you anyway.

Your one of the baddies mate.

Ben Davies is brilliant. Hist stats are proof. Your Wrong Bris

Our stat of not scoring late in games doesn't need looking into. Stats don't mean owt (except Bavies stats ofcourse). It's not an emerging pattern that we could take a look at considering our overall displays in the last 10mins in the last 4 years. Your Wrong Bris.

Theo scores, Torres doesn't. Theo is better. Kuqi didn't score enough for us so his contribution was rubbish

Shackell is an improvement on Leacock, but you talk of replacing any of our current players with better ones is entirely disloyal.

We're heading for promotion. We've lost as many as we've won and have a - goal difference. But to suggest we need improvement if frankly over ambitious mate.

So just to summarise, stats matter when arguing AGAINST Bris Vegas.

Bris, your wrong man. As always 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

If stats don't matter to Bris when it comes to the Bavies argument, and stats don't matter to lots of other people when it comes to the 'goal after 75 mins argument' - doesn't that make us all as bad as each other? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Maguire loan extended till end of season. bbc sport

From Portsmouth site:

[size=5]"Maguire’s inspirational performances have won him man-of-the-match for the last four Pompey home games against Bristol City, Birmingham, Hull and Burnley."[/size]

[size=5]Seems to be doing OK down there.![/size]

Are you watching Cloughie??

I hope he is.

I say keep him at Pompey until the end of the season and let's have him up and running and ready to play for DCFC at the start of the next campaign.

Clough's decision to send him out on loan has clearly been a great decision by the manager. A win win situation for Clough.

Happy with this as he's not going to be getting a look in here at the moment. Hopefully plays well and can come back and break his way in.

So he is not good enough then, cracks on in against the league leaders,but not worth a place for us ,even on the bench, ha ha ha ha ha

Archived