Chris Maguire

Pudding Jack

He might not pull his weight in training, or he might have a bit of an attitude but why can't Clough take him to one side and give him some encouragement? It always sounds like he drops them without a reason, maybe if he tried talking to the players to try and get them working harder they might actually improve their attitude/work ethic.

If any of you were demoted at work for no reason maybe you would have a 'don't give a **** attitude'?

I hope Maguire gets his chance this year, he had looked alright in a demoralised Pompey team, plus having competition up front is always a bonus

I'm pretty sure Nige tells them why they arent playing. Just because the reason doesn't come out in public doesn't mean there isn't a reason.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He might not pull his weight in training, or he might have a bit of an attitude but why can't Clough take him to one side and give him some encouragement? It always sounds like he drops them without a reason, maybe if he tried talking to the players to try and get them working harder they might actually improve their attitude/work ethic.

If any of you were demoted at work for no reason maybe you would have a 'don't give a **** attitude'?

I hope Maguire gets his chance this year, he had looked alright in a demoralised Pompey team, plus having competition up front is always a bonus

I just guess that Mr.Clough has been way too busy to call you and explain exactly what he does with individual players at Moor Farm.

Archived