Derby County v Leeds United

GboroRam

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The head of the Leeds supporters club claim Leeds have 'at least twice as many fans, as any other championship club'...

It's quite hilarious they are 4th most supported side in the championship in numbers, and funnily enough despite having 'twice as many fans' and having a considerably much bigger stadium and a better season (at the minute) than us.. are still averaging 2,000 less fans a game.

Funny that... in summary, Leeds Fan in bullshit spouting SHOCK! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sleep' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='-_-' />

Typical.

Does he go on to say Leeds DESERVE to be in the PL?

I hate the media up the arse of Leeds. But I hate it more when Leeds fans believe it and add to the hype. Which most of them do.

Rivals with Man United eh?

Yeah, we're fierce rivals with Real Madrid. Compete for everything us.

Wonder if ANY Leeds fan accepts they are no more than a decent supported club and have no Devine right to anything.

Twice as many fans as anyone else eh? He should stop watching ITV.

I'd settle for a Boring 1-0 Rams win with a goal deflected into the net by a Leeds defender. I'd prefer a classic match though even if it ends up as a draw. Who else is ancient enough to have been at that memorable 4-4 against Man U on boxing day "several" years ago. I can still picture Besty who turned up at about 245 for a 3pm kick off and was of course brilliant!

Archived