Derby County v Leeds United

GboroRam

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meant to Be booked off work boxing night and due to a admin error I gotta work 20.00-06.00and I'm safety critical so my ideas of getting absolutely smashed are out the window!!

Bloody christmas is ruined now bloody boozer at 12 of friggin coke!!

Us 1 them 2!!! ( b*****s)

Merry fricking christmas

Meant to Be booked off work boxing night and due to a admin error I gotta work 20.00-06.00and I'm safety critical so my ideas of getting absolutely smashed are out the window!!

Bloody christmas is ruined now bloody boozer at 12 of friggin coke!!

Us 1 them 2!!! ( b*****s)

Merry fricking christmas

and a happy new year.

I can't wait for this: a full house, boxing day and the diiiirty Leeds as visitors - c'mon, it's just got to be a home win!

The only down side I can see is the 1pm kick-off time (and it's associated early start on the booze) which will no doubt result in me having absolutely no memory of our classy victory the next day. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />

Tinpot team 1 - Super Leeds 4

As we eased past your biggest rivals with ease, you should prove no challenge.

G'day chaps. Rejoice in the fact Super Leeds will win this game, infact you should all just stay at home as you'l clearly be leaving Pride Park when the 4th Super Leeds goal goes in the net.

G'day chaps. Rejoice in the fact Super Leeds will win this game, infact you should all just stay at home as you'l clearly be leaving Pride Park when the 4th Super Leeds goal goes in the net.

We eased past our rivals too. With 10men.

And did the double over you lot last year.

You still "rivalling" Man United??? xx

Using your logic, your lot should prove no problem for us, after all we beat Blackpool at their place. Remind me, was it 4 or 5 they put past you at yours ?

You're sh*te and you know you are.

Archived