Derby County v Leeds United

GboroRam

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tinpot team 1 - Super Leeds 4

As we eased past your biggest rivals with ease, you should prove no challenge.

G'day chaps. Rejoice in the fact Super Leeds will win this game, infact you should all just stay at home as you'l clearly be leaving Pride Park when the 4th Super Leeds goal goes in the net.

Mwhahahahahahaha

Merry Crimbo, thanks for the 3 points xxx

0-2 to the dirty leeds.

But the non league clown will say we played well, err, err, we dont err get any err luck at all.

It's nearly beneath me to post what you said SideShow..but not quite

Hope it hasn't spoilt your day too much. Nigel Clough is the manager of this team you know. Oops

I really need to grow up....

So you want to say it was 90 minutes of great football? I don't think so.

It was the most boring 'Matchday Chat' for ages. Great result today though.

I'm really not sure why folks bother going to PP when they can all follow the games for the price of an internet connection on Matchday Chat...

Derby 2-1 Leeds

Theo Robinson FG

Hail Bris...

Credit where credit's due. That's a remarkable run of predictions and it's clear that you know your stuff.

I actually agree with lots of what you say technically but our levels of expectation are set at different heights so, unlike yourself, I can put up with our lot at the moment.

Are you sticking with your West Ham prediction? Might put a tenner on it 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

With this squad we are lucky to get three points from Leeds game even with playing boring football. We have enough to do to stay in the Championship.

My last on this. I make no apology for having a set of senior moments the last hour. I go back too far to allow a game against Leeds to be anything but a win.

I agree totally with your view about the squad. That's why a little more positivity wouldn't go amiss. Might even help.

Merry Boxing Day to all.

Hail Bris...

Credit where credit's due. That's a remarkable run of predictions and it's clear that you know your stuff.

I actually agree with lots of what you say technically but our levels of expectation are set at different heights so, unlike yourself, I can put up with our lot at the moment.

Are you sticking with your West Ham prediction? Might put a tenner on it 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I think we'll lose 0-1

WHU are solid at the back and their away form is better than their home form..

It's not so much that I know my stuff more that I find Derby quite predictable especially when up against certain types of opposition. Against solid teams like Hull and WHU we struggle to create and get picked off with moments of good skill or by decent NPC players like Nolan and Fryatt.. As for games against Bristol City, Ipswich and Palace there's not really much between us and 4 points (a win, draw and a loss) represents that

I'm not afraid to put money on us losing, WHU might be one of those games.

As for today, suprised at keeping a clean sheet but the defence did sound like they coped with the Leeds pressure late on very well

My last on this. I make no apology for having a set of senior moments the last hour. I go back too far to allow a game against Leeds to be anything but a win.

I agree totally with your view about the squad. That's why a little more positivity wouldn't go amiss. Might even help.

Merry Boxing Day to all.

My intention were not to be negative at all. I try to be as positive as I can be here. I totally agree that we need more positivity here. What I ment is we need to be pleased every time we get three points against top teams in this division.

Fielding - 8 - fantastic today, much more an assured performance, especially that save, proves he is could be one of the top keepers in the division through magic like that.

Roberts - 7 - kept the most dangerous winger in the league relatively quiet, good performance.

Barker - 9 - my man of the match, dominated the leeds strikers and muted any effect they had on/in the box, they had to go deep to have any sort of luck

Shackell - 7 - a good performance and the patnership looked strong, very strong at the back

Brayford - 8 - a great performance, showed how good he can be, had a blinder..

Ward - 8 - looked dangerous, always does but he got good balls into the box and more importantly the goal.

Bailey - 7 - had a great game, was a bit bemused by the MOTM but certainly showed class and willing

Bryson - 7 - looked busy, always making options and putting himself about

Green - 6 - had some good bits, but didn't threaten as much as I'd of liked on the right hand side.

Tyson - 8 - showed that he does have the ability to match his speed, thought he was going to brake down but certainly a quality player there...

Ball - 8 - by far and wide his best game for us, as the game went on he got more accomplished, he's touch downs in the second half were Hulse/Kuqi/Howard quality.

Overall - A cracking performance, dominated from start to finish, anything other than 3 points would of been unjust.. and leeds nearly got their luck in.

I'm excited for the second half of the season, lets have a real go at it!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Archived