Derby County v Leeds United

GboroRam

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bris has a 100% record on his remaining fixtures thread and he says we'll win this game. So i'll agree with him and go for 3-1. Theo to cancel out a snodgrass opener. Then Barks to score from a corner and then ward to finish em off.

Rams 1-0 Media

Derby to play much more aggressively than usual. Higher tempo, more arrogance and an attacking display pave the way for a Ward first half strike. He should of got his hattrick but for post and bar.

I hope Derby take confidence and play with the same intensity for all future games

Derby 1 Leeds 1

sorry to be boring .....but i have split loyalty's ( loyalties ?)

Tyson off the bench and off to a flyer with a late late equaliser in stoppage time

how the feck can you have split loyalties between Derby and Leeds?

2-1 Derby

Fielding to score first from a last minute corner, proving that Clough is really attacking minded, But he is caught out of position when the referee lets the dirties restart the game while he celebrating in a manly hug with the boss, and leeds score fromthe kick off. Not to be outdone Tyson hides behind the goal post and then pops up just as their keeper rolls the ball on the floor to take kick and puts it into the net

how the feck can you have split loyalties between Derby and Leeds?

2-1 Derby

Fielding to score first from a last minute corner, proving that Clough is really attacking minded, But he is caught out of position when the referee lets the dirties restart the game while he celebrating in a manly hug with the boss, and leeds score fromthe kick off. Not to be outdone Tyson hides behind the goal post and then pops up just as their keeper rolls the ball on the floor to take kick and puts it into the net

Ya'll have to excuse Dav campers - he's ever so slightly inebriated. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Archived