Derby County v Leeds United

GboroRam

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Defence were amazing today, especially Jesus Christ. Ward and Tyson both excellent, Ball does a very good job for the team, Bailey and Bryson broke up the play really well green was dissapointing though, went backwards too often.

I agree they put a shift in JW - I don't think that can be disputed - but I agree with Huckers, Fielding had to do some serious work today. If our defence really was that amazing, how come the saves?

I don't mean to pour scorn on todays performance at all - but I'm sure the defense will look for areas of improvement.

Anyhoo - the important thing is the result - not who collates the MOM award, or the attendance, neither was it how many empty seats there were next to the steward who was standing on the third step up on the left. Would you agree Ianm?

Be happy campers, we beat the dirdies 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I agree they put a shift in JW - I don't think that can be disputed - but I agree with Huckers, Fielding had to do some serious work today. If our defence really was that amazing, how come the saves?

I don't mean to pour scorn on todays performance at all - but I'm sure the defense will look for areas of improvement.

Anyhoo - the important thing is the result - not who collates the MOM award, or the attendance, neither was it how many empty seats there were next to the steward who was standing on the third step up on the left. Would you agree Ianm?

Be happy campers, we beat the dirdies 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Why are you pouring scorn on todays performance 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />

Why are you pouring scorn on todays performance 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />

I'm not. But for a defence to be amazing, it has to be darn near impregnable and I'm sure Fielding would agree if I said, it fell just short of being perfect, especially when they had a goal cleared off the line.

But, never the less, a fantastic, well played for, well defended, win. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I'm not. But for a defence to be amazing, it has to be darn near impregnable and I'm sure Fielding would agree if I said, it fell just short of being perfect, especially when they had a goal cleared off the line.

But, never the less, a fantastic, well played for, well defended, win. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Impregnable. I like that word.

oh sweet baby Jesus and all the orphans

You made the original comment and I have answered it. I was correct last time we had this and I am correct again. Again you try and get interesting conversation on here and the same people try and argue about anything. If you want that i'll take you up, good fun for me. Again my original point I think we could be on the right lines but we are weak and need strengthening in centre and right mid if we want to get above mid-table. Today's game re-inforced that just because we won doesn't make it perfect because midfield is where control is gained, I never thought we bossed it there today.

It certainly wasn't what was published. Capacity 33,497 hundreds of seats between fans in South Stand, South West corner 250-300 seats with matting on them, plus in Leeds end first two rows of second tier for some reason unused. A lot more than 487 seats there.

and you can tell all this from the radio?

I see your point but up until the last few minutes when they threw everyone forward all they had was 3 long shots that Fielding saved. I never thought they would get through us, never thought they would score, despite most of the time edging the midfield and possession. Late on we were panicky and the midfield and forwards could have kept the ball better to help.

Overall though a strong solid show from the back four that can be built on and should they all stay fit we can hope for many more zero against scoresheets this season.

It certainly wasn't what was published. Capacity 33,497 hundreds of seats between fans in South Stand, South West corner 250-300 seats with matting on them, plus in Leeds end first two rows of second tier for some reason unused. A lot more than 487 seats there.

More like 50.

Just the one row in t' Leeds end.

Capacity also is 33,597.

If YOU are insinuating that Derby County Football Club are not publishing the correct attendance for what ever reason, then you ought to be careful.

In fact, be quiet about it on here, as we will have great pleasure in handing over your details to any Solicitors.

So to sum up, STFU. or we'll have to let you spout your crap elsewhere.

I see your point but up until the last few minutes when they threw everyone forward all they had was 3 long shots that Fielding saved. I never thought they would get through us, never thought they would score, despite most of the time edging the midfield and possession. Late on we were panicky and the midfield and forwards could have kept the ball better to help.

Overall though a strong solid show from the back four that can be built on and should they all stay fit we can hope for many more zero against scoresheets this season.

And the free header by Kisnorbo and the free header, in the 6 yard box, from Becchio.......

More like 50.

Just the one row in t' Leeds end.

Capacity also is 33,597.

No I was right first time I wouldn't have posted it otherwise. SECOND tier of the whole Leeds end had 2 rows of empties mesh on the first row, not sure on lower tier didn't have best angle. A lot more than 50 unused seats in SW Corner, no idea why they lose seats like this apart from segregation in South Stand.

If YOU are insinuating that Derby County Football Club are not publishing the correct attendance for what ever reason, then you ought to be careful.

In fact, be quiet about it on here, as we will have great pleasure in handing over your details to any Solicitors.

So to sum up, STFU. or we'll have to let you spout your crap elsewhere.

They can post whatever attendance figure they want, so long as it does not exceed official capacity, look at Arsenal and Manchester United, who produce capacity attendance every match and you frequently see on TV loads of empty seats.

You can hand me over to any solicitors you want because the club do not post the actual amount of people in the stadium and I'll stake my own life and that of my wife and children that there were not 33,010 people in attendance today.

What they do have to do is account for the exact revenue for VAT and Accounting Standards Law.

That is 100% correct and I would suggest you as administrator should know these things before spouting off and if you are arguing the opposite it is you who is talking crap.

FFS man what is your problem?

Who gives a fook if the attendance was 32,999 or 33,010.......it was a fookin sell out.

We had 6,000 more than our free spending foxy friends and over 8,000 more than the nice chaps up the road in Notts.

The facts are that we had the 5th biggest attendance in England today.

Manure, Chelski, Liverpool and Sunderland had more than us, no one else did.

Archived