Match Thread - Oxford United (A) - Tuesday 22nd October 2024

Crewton

2 minutes ago, DCFC1976 said:

Stop playing Adam’s so high up, he’s not a number 10!!

It’s just bizarre. I’ve sat here questioning whether it’s actually happening. But he is in that ‘10’ role isn’t he. 

1 minute ago, DCFC1976 said:

Stop playing Adam’s so high up, he’s not a number 10!!

Exactly I don’t get it no point of him being the furthest forward as he’s even worse than Osborn on the ball or perhaps not on tonight’s showing 🤣

5 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

That’s because he’s having to carry Osborn, same with Adam’s. Said it before and I’ll say it again, we’re a much worse team with Ben Osborn in it.

Agreed. That was a poor half for him, for sure.

Just now, Sheff Ram said:

Another fairly poor first-half performance. Poor in possession and not much better out of it. Could easily have been 2:0.

But those yellow cards for Elder and Osborn. What were they all about?

Poor first touch, poor decision making, lacking match fitness. Take your pick.

5 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

That’s because he’s having to carry Osborn, same with Adam’s. Said it before and I’ll say it again, we’re a much worse team with Ben Osborn in it.

Agreed. That was a poor half for him, for sure.

2 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Blackett Taylor hauled to the ground. Should be penalty. Nowt given. Then the Oxford full back dives over thin air and Elder is booked. Come on PGMOL, we can see right through you.

I usually hate all the 'refs hate Derby' conspiracy stuff, but that little passage of play was wild.

This is a worrying performance. A real lack of quality and partnerships throughout the team. Oxford walking through the midfield at times. Loads of time on the ball, under no pressure. The slightest press on our lads and the ball is a panic pass or belted at someone who can’t control it. Awful.