Sunderland (A) - Match thread

Eoghan1884

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Lack of signing a striker is being exposed. We’ve got no one to offer an out ball. All too easy to play against by just pressing us back. I said the failure in the summer transfer window will see us relegated, and sadly I still believe that. I don’t think we have enough, especially when you compare us to Oxford who seem light years ahead of us.

You seem obsessed with oxford🤔

5 minutes ago, Topram said:

Good start to season starting to go down hill abit here 

Because we’ve played Sheff Utd, Sunderland and Norwich. Three teams who are all better equipped. The performances have promise which we need to build upon. We now have 8-10 games coming up where we are better matched for the opposition, let’s see how we go. 

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Lack of signing a striker is being exposed. We’ve got no one to offer an out ball. All too easy to play against by just pressing us back. I said the failure in the summer transfer window will see us relegated, and sadly I still believe that. I don’t think we have enough, especially when you compare us to Oxford who seem light years ahead of us.

image.gif.aecda2334cbac5f237311b9494ca9031.gif

We're still predominantly overhitting our crosses.

It's clear we never did manage to replace Paul Emson!  

Ooh... cleared off the line by their keeper

* I think they just call that "A save"! 🙄

Edited by Mucker1884

4 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Not sure on relegated but really missing options up top. Yates barely had a shot the last few games despite doing a few things well.

Ozoh really being missed too

Just now, Ambitious said:

Because we’ve played Sheff Utd, Sunderland and Norwich. Three teams who are all better equipped. The performances have promise which we need to build upon. We now have 8-10 games coming up where we are better matched for the opposition, let’s see how we go. 

Yeah agreed that’s a good point