Sheff UTD (A) - Match Thread

Eoghan1884

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I would absolutely love if if Brown bagged an equaliser here.

Looking unlikely at the moment. All the momentum against us. Their subs have given them a new lease of life and now Elder's going off..   is that him out for 2months!

Too late with the subs again, needed to stop their momentum sooner.

Our ball retention has been shocking, I know that they have a better side than us but we should be holding onto the ball better than this. 
This might be controversial but can we afford to have Nelson in the side with his limited skill on the ball on top of Cashin making mistakes? Is Phillips any better? 

Edited by Seth's left foot

Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Details please I'm not at home and this is my main source of info!

Away at Premier League team in waiting. They've scored a goal from a dodgy free kick and created very little else.

We've been sloppy in possession and not really got out our half. Probably the game I expected.  First half we were great.

Over reaction from a fierce critic of Warne.😜

Just now, Chester40 said:

Away at Premier League team in waiting. They've scored a goal from a dodgy free kick and created very little else.

We've been sloppy in possession and not really got out our half. Probably the game I expected.  First half we were great.

Who is injured though? The post I was responding to sounded like we'd lost someone today.

4 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

I’ve not criticised Warne at all in that post so you can notch that down for your first mistake. It has been a poor second half. Anyone claiming otherwise is just gaslighting folk at this stage. First half was good. We competed well and although they edged it we looked dangerous at times. Second half has been toothless. 

You just want an argument so badly you go looking for it and if you weren’t purposely seeking out an argument you’d known the fella was interested in the injury. That was my biggest disappointment. I can accept losing 1-0 to these I’m just disappointed we’ve lost a good performer. 

Honestly put me on ignore if it’s gonna be this sort of sniping from the sides I’ve no time for it. 

2 minutes ago, rammieib said:

The gulf between these teams is certainly not shown in the score line.

Its ok - I don’t expect anything from this game - but being able to implement something slightly more of a game plan than 3 off target shots would be nice.

What chances have United created?

Just now, IlsonDerby said:

I’ve not criticised Warne at all in that post so you can notch that down for your first mistake. It has been a poor second half. Anyone claiming otherwise is just gaslighting folk at this stage. First half was good. We competed well and although they edged it we looked dangerous at times. Second half has been toothless. 

You just want an argument so badly you go looking for it and if you weren’t purposely seeking out an argument you’d known the fella was interested in the injury. That was my biggest disappointment. I can accept losing 1-0 to these I’m just disappointed we’ve lost a good performer. 

Honestly put me on ignore if it’s gonna be this sort of sniping from the sides I’ve no time for it. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 over reaction... again. 

6 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Details please I'm not at home and this is my main source of info!

Do you really want to know ? In the 2nd half, We barely crossed the half way line, our possession is probably in double figures, Adam’s MOTM because he ran and tackled a lot but no moments of real quality to mention .
Apart from that, it was alright.