Bristol City (H) - Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

I hope it’s not 4-3-3, but instead a 4-2-3-1 with Adams and Ozoh both in the holding roles and Kenzo in the 10.

The former isn’t working imo and just invites way too much pressure. 

Agreed. Gives us stability without sacrificing too much up top. If anything having Kenzo up closer to the front line gives us better prospects in the opposition half.

5 minutes ago, LittleEatonRam said:

Washington not on the bench and no mention of him being injured?

Washingtons injuries probably are probably just assumed.🤷‍♂️

no need for any comment 

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

1 minute ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

Perhaps if another club come in for him we can make him a free agent, it’s difficult  to imagine anyone coming in for him with his injury record.

Don't think that's possible. I think he would have had to be a free agent before the end of the transfer window.

39 minutes ago, BodminRam said:

image.thumb.jpeg.3fba83d55dc67cddb9c240020afac4ec.jpeg

My only surprise with this team is Bradley has been dropped. Not that he is any great shakes in my opinion, but one would think with Phillips bound to now play most games this season if fit we will play a back three (of Nelson/Philips/Cashin) for the remainder of the season. NML needs to have a decent game today too as he will be sitting next to Bradley next game too.

Obviously a weak looking team, acknowledging there are at least four better players who can come in to the mix in two weeks time. I hope we can squeak a victory with fight like Boro, but I fear we will lose this one, with Bird in particular showing us what we could have had.

2 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Bird in particular showing us what we could have had.

No pace,  rubbish tackling,  nothing in the air and barely a goal to speak off... but plenty of sideways passing?

PS I took on board your opinion on posting whatever we want... not like it could come back to haunt me...

Just now, Chester40 said:

Very early signs that NML, Yates and Jackson's pace with Adams/Ozoh winning the ball for Kenzo to feed them could be good to watch.

Hope it lasts

I Hope Please GIF