Ratings vs Middlesbrough (H)

Srg

Now, I’m definitely not doing any maths or trend analysis on this like @Ellafella, but in lieu of him starting one I thought I’d get it going and then hopefully he can return to collect the data and continue!

Starters

Josh Vickers

Kane Wilson

Curtis Nelson

Eiran Cashin

Callum Elder

David Ozoh

Kenzo Goudmijn

Ben Osborn

Nathaniel Mendez-Laing

Kayden Jackson

James Collins

Subs

Sonny Bradley

Ryan Nyambe

Tom Barkhuizen

Liam Thompson

Ebou Adams

Craig Forsyth

15 minutes ago, Srg said:

Now, I’m definitely not doing any maths or trend analysis on this like @Ellafella, but in lieu of him starting one I thought I’d get it going and then hopefully he can return to collect the data and continue!

Starters

Josh Vickers

Kane Wilson

Curtis Nelson

Eiran Cashin

Callum Elder

David Ozoh

Kenzo Goudmijn

Ben Osborn

Nathaniel Mendez-Laing

Kayden Jackson

James Collins

Subs

Sonny Bradley

Ryan Nyambe

Tom Barkhuizen

Liam Thompson

Ebou Adams

Craig Forsyth

Thanks, srg. I do hope @Ellafella is alright. 👍

Josh Vickers 8

Kane Wilson 6

Curtis Nelson 8

Eiran Cashin 6

Callum Elder 7.5

David Ozoh 7

Kenzo Goudmijn 6.5

Ben Osborn 9

Nathaniel Mendez-Laing 6

Kayden Jackson 7.5

James Collins 7

Subs

Sonny Bradley 8

Ryan Nyambe 8.5

Tom Barkhuizen 6

Liam Thompson 6

Ebou Adams 7

Craig Forsyth 6.5

6 minutes ago, angieram said:

Thanks, srg. I do hope @Ellafella is alright. 👍

Josh Vickers 8

Kane Wilson 6

Curtis Nelson 8

Eiran Cashin 6

Callum Elder 7.5

David Ozoh 7

Kenzo Goudmijn 6.5

Ben Osborn 9

Nathaniel Mendez-Laing 6

Kayden Jackson 7.5

James Collins 6.5

Subs

Sonny Bradley 8

Ryan Nyambe 8

Tom Barkhuizen 6

Liam Thompson 6

Ebou Adams 6.5

Craig Forsyth 6.5

Josh Vickers 7

Kane Wilson 6

Curtis Nelson 7.5

Eiran Cashin 6

Callum Elder 7

David Ozoh 6.5

Kenzo Goudmijn 6

Ben Osborn 8

Nathaniel Mendez-Laing 6

Kayden Jackson 7

James Collins 6

Subs

Sonny Bradley 7

Ryan Nyambe 7.5

Tom Barkhuizen 6

Liam Thompson 6.5

Ebou Adams 7

Craig Forsyth 6.5

Josh Vickers 8

Kane Wilson 6

Curtis Nelson 8

Eiran Cashin 6

Callum Elder 7.5

David Ozoh 7.5

Kenzo Goudmijn 6.5

Ben Osborn 8

Nathaniel Mendez-Laing 6

Kayden Jackson 7

James Collins 6.5

Subs

Sonny Bradley 8

Ryan Nyambe 8

Tom Barkhuizen 6

Liam Thompson 6

Ebou Adams 6

Craig Forsyth 6

35 minutes ago, Srg said:

Nah, nah, nah. You've volunteered now and we want xG stats, graphs, pie charts, venn diagrams and some of those ones that look like badly cut pizzas. 

Josh Vickers 8.5 - a string of decent saves and a thoroughly professional and unselfish attitude. The good looking fella might be waiting a few games to get his chance to impress.

Kane Wilson 6.5 - Tried to be positive, but I'm not sure he was even healthy at the start of the game.

Curtis Nelson 8.5 - Absolute rock against which Boro floundered. Captain, my captain! 

Eiran Cashin 7.0 - Still not at his best, but this was a step in the right direction. Loved his reaction to being forced off the pitch. Chuntered all the way back to the dugout.

Callum Elder 7.5 - By far his best game for Derby yet. I've always said he was better than we'd seen and he went some way to proving that with a solid performance in defense and attack.

David Ozoh 6.5 - Twice failed to put Nate through and is still wanting a little more time on the ball than he's going to get at this level. This was an improvement nonetheless and his scope is there for all to see.

Kenzo Goudmijn 6.5 - A quiet, but efficient outing, he's settling in nicely and was again tidy yesterday.

Ben Osborn 8.5 - Few saying he didn't do much, but I thought he was excellent. Ran himself silly and knitted things together in midfield. 

Nathaniel Mendez-Laing 7.0 - Made some absolute lungbuster runs down when Boro coughed up the ball and looked really frustrated, with Ozoh in particular, when his efforts were ignored or unnoticed.

Kayden Jackson 7.5 - This lad has wheels. I think he's possibly even quicker than Nate. Reacted quickest to a poor back-pass and finished it with aplomb.

James Collins 7.5 - Described as 'f****** s***' by one of the more eloquent new members, but I don't think we would have won yesterday without him. He's an absolute nightmare to play against and as he always does, he ran himself stupid for the team.

Sonny Bradley 7.5 - Probably his best games for Derby. I thought he finished last season quite strongly too, but is not favoured at all by many on here. Not a long term solution however and is limited with the ball.

Ryan Nyambe 8.5 - Had a really good battle with their flyer Latte, who had been terrorising us beforehand. He's consistency personified.

Tom Barkhuizen 6.5 - Little impact, but energy levels were flagging and he did work hard.

Liam Thompson 6.5 - See Barks

Ebou Adams 7.5 - Help shore things up. He never lets us down.

Craig Forsyth 7.5 - I thought he'd start, though his replacement was very good so what do I know! Solid as he nearly always is.

WarneWatch: Spot on Warney, but you look more knackered than the players. Take a day off! 

2 hours ago, Srg said:

Starters

Josh Vickers 9

Kane Wilson 6

Curtis Nelson 8

Eiran Cashin 6

Callum Elder 7

David Ozoh 7

Kenzo Goudmijn 6

Ben Osborn 6

Nathaniel Mendez-Laing 6

Kayden Jackson 7

James Collins 5

Subs

Sonny Bradley 7

Ryan Nyambe 7

Tom Barkhuizen 6

Liam Thompson 6

Ebou Adams 6

Craig Forsyth 6

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Yes, watched the game. I didn’t really notice him or hear his name mentioned. Did you watch?

Assume you were watching on TV rather than live at the ground? 

I'll play, now I've sobered up. (Almost) Everyone gets love since we won.

Josh Vickers - 8 - Did everything expected of him. Stopped the shots, held onto the ball. Like.

Kane Wilson - 6 - Didn't really have much time to do anything. A few runs. Always like the look of him. 

Curtis Nelson - 7 - Solid as per.

Eiran Cashin - 6.5 - looked more assured that recently until the injury. He was fuming that he had to come off. Love that.

Callum Elder - 7.5 - Best match in a Derby shirt. The old couple next to me still hate him though.

David Ozoh - 8 - I didn't like his performance against Chesterfield or Blackburn, but liked it yesterday. Held the ball well, broke up play. Seemed to have class on the ball. Only 1 game but fingers crossed my first impressions are proved wrong. Should have scored on the break, but was cropped. Got up and carried on like a trooper, but I'm 99% certain PW signalled to him to hit the deck and down he went to waste a minute or two before being subbed off. Say it with me everyone "Don't fall in love with a loan signing."

Kenzo Goudmijn - 6.5 - Fairly quiet, but held the ball well, and got in good positions. I think he harried boro when they were on the ball in midfield too. More to come from Kenzo.

Ben Osborn - 7 - He just seems to do stuff well.

Nathaniel Mendez-Laing - 6.5 - Quiet game. A few good runs, a little sloppy in places. Hopefully he grows in confidence as the season progresses.

Kayden Jackson - 8 - Right place, right time, what more can you ask? I've never been confident watching a Derby player 1 on 1 against a keeper for a long time. Yesterday you knew as soon as he crossed the halfway line. More please.

James Collins - 7 - Controversial opinion coming: one of our best defenders yesterday. Not really a goal threat though, but no one else was really either. Collins wins freekicks and annoys the opposition.

Subs

Sonny Bradley - 7 - I think a lot of people irrationally hate on Sonny. I irrationally love him.

Ryan Nyambe - 7 - For me didn't put a foot wrong. Did what was needed.

Tom Barkhuizen - 5 - Meh. Sorry Tom, but I think we'll slowly see less and less of you when CBT comes back and with Yates available now, and more players potentially incoming I reckon a move is on the cards.

Liam Thompson - 11 - Liam Thompson is my spirit animal and I will not hear any negative words said about him.

Ebou Adams - 7 - Came on and did his job. Love Ebou. Love shouting Eboooooooooooooou.

Craig Forsyth - 7 - Defended like a trooper when called upon. Unlucky not to have started imo.

Edited by The Running Man

Starters

Josh Vickers  7

Kane Wilson  6

Curtis Nelson  7

Eiran Cashin  6

Callum Elder 6

David Ozoh  8

Kenzo Goudmijn 7

Ben Osborn 8

Nathaniel Mendez-Laing 5

Kayden Jackson  7

James Collins  5

Subs

Sonny Bradley 7

Ryan Nyambe 7

Tom Barkhuizen 5

Liam Thompson 6

Ebou Adams  6

Craig Forsyth. 6

the ref omg 3

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Don’t go there, it’s frowned upon in certain quarters 😂

I wasn't going to criticise, however I suspect that those folk in the ground had a better idea of Osborn's contribution than those watching on TV and relying on the views of a commentator who may have only been watching it on a monitor himself....

Josh Vickers 7.5

Kane Wilson 6

Curtis Nelson 7

Eiran Cashin 6

Callum Elder 7.5

David Ozoh 6.5

Kenzo Goudmijn 6

Ben Osborn 8

Nathaniel Mendez-Laing 6

Kayden Jackson 7

James Collins 6.5

Subs

Sonny Bradley 8.5

Ryan Nyambe 7

Tom Barkhuizen 5

Liam Thompson 5

Ebou Adams 7

Craig Forsyth 6

7 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

I wasn't going to criticise, however I suspect that those folk in the ground had a better idea of Osborn's contribution than those watching on TV and relying on the views of a commentator who may have only been watching it on a monitor himself....

For what it’s worth I thought he was man of the match.