David Ozoh - Signed on season long loan

Nuwtfly

3 minutes ago, DiggerB said:

I did find it a bit surprising that the Umbro branded advertising boards were still in situ. Surely theyโ€™d have been removed with the change of kit supplier? Maybe Iโ€™m over-thinking it?

Theyโ€™re obscured by the club banner with all the shiny new colours on though right? Maybe just not had time to update the wall before the new season. Iโ€™m aware that photoshop can be used to make pretty convincing โ€œfakesโ€, and AI of course, but it seems legit.ย 

10 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Theyโ€™re obscured by the club banner with all the shiny new colours on though right? Maybe just not had time to update the wall before the new season. Iโ€™m aware that photoshop can be used to make pretty convincing โ€œfakesโ€, and AI of course, but it seems legit.ย 

ย The next 48-72 hours shall tell!! ๐Ÿ˜œ

1 hour ago, DiggerB said:

I did find it a bit surprising that the Umbro branded advertising boards were still in situ. Surely theyโ€™d have been removed with the change of kit supplier? Maybe Iโ€™m over-thinking it?

Host and Stay is also still there, guess that's where they're storing the old backgrounds from last season

11 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Host and Stay is also still there, guess that's where they're storing the old backgrounds from last season

Looking at the other signings photos, the one at the back isn't visible. Obviously couldn't be arsed to move the old one and just stuck the new board in front if it.

6 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Genuinely not quite sure why it is taking so long to announce this.

Did his press yesterday afternoon.

Maybe the London buses approachโ€ฆ..nothing and then 3 along all at once ๐Ÿ˜Š

41 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Genuinely not quite sure why it is taking so long to announce this.

Did his press yesterday afternoon.

Think Derby are known for ensuring absolutely every detail is 100% complete (including club interview, pictures and all the finer details) before announcing any deal these days. Long may that continue.

Gone are the days when they used to announce a player by taking a picture of a certain ex-owner and CEO with (then at the time) club record signing Bradley Johnson on an iPhone and uploading it straight to Twitter! ๐Ÿคฃ

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Keep it coming. Quite impressed with our signings and likely signingsโ€ฆwill we be the new Ipswich ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ipswich already had a squad capable of playing in the championship, and added to it. We got promoted with free transfers and old men. Then sold arguably our best player to Bristol City. I hope we can push play offs, but I canโ€™t see it. Look how long it took new players to settle last season.

Just now, RamInSweden said:

Ipswich already had a squad capable of playing in the championship, and added to it. We got promoted with free transfers and old men. Then sold arguably our best player to Bristol City. I hope we can push play offs, but I canโ€™t see it. Look how long it took new players to settle last season.

It was slightly tongue in cheek ๐Ÿ˜Š