Trump

59 minutes ago, ramit said:

People see the shooter on the roof and call it out, but the security services do not? 

The whole thing looks really amatuer. Hardly anyone there, looks like footage of a primary school fete.

Think we all get carried away by tv and movies with this sort of thing, like everything is slick and organised.

It's basically a weird old man, talking rubbish to some low IQ oddballs in a park, whilst average cops go through the motions as a freak climbs on a roof with a gun he probably got free with his Beano.

Just a bunch of average morons, who can be armed to the teeth because gun sales generare huge profits.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

1 hour ago, ariotofmyown said:

The whole thing looks really amatuer. Hardly anyone there, looks like footage of a primary school fete.

Think we all get carried away by tv and movies with this sort of thing, like everything is slick and organised.

It's basically a weird old man, talking rubbish to some low IQ oddballs in a park, whilst average cops go through the motions as a freak climbs on a roof with a gun he probably got free with his Beano.

Just a bunch of average morons, who can be armed to the teeth because gun sales generare huge profits.

I'm sure the former fire chief shot dead was a low IQ moron too.

The irony and lack of self-awareness shown by the posts on this thread is astounding.

Edited by Norman

22 hours ago, Crewton said:

Biden received 5 student draft deferments, which apparently was quite common for people at college. The final one mentions Asthma as the reason for his unfitness for service, which was also commonplace because they couldn't risk soldiers having asthma attacks in the field. Lucky for him and no doubt he might have been relieved. 

Why I think it's more relevant to Trump is that he had the nerve to call John McCain, who spent years in Vietcong captivity being regularly tortured, a coward, because he'd "allowed himself to be captured". I was surprised that that level of crassness didn't immediately alienate him from his core vote, but it didn't.

The story about how Trump got his medical discharge is an interesting one. He wasn't a college kid, but his Dad was a rich property owner. Donald needed an out, but who could he turn to? This article seems a pretty good source for the answer:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/26/us/politics/trump-vietnam-draft-exemption.html

I don't know about that mate.  I'll agree with john Fogerty that many people paid huge fees to colleges to get their sons in too avoid the draft even though they had less than average IQ.  Bit like Harry and his A LEVEL at Eton that his tutor basically did for him to allow access to a degree . No doubt there were many academic poor kids who could have gone to college but didn't have the financial option, their only choice being draft, or become part of the counter culture and disappear of the grid.   Either way, they were at a substantial disadvantage on avoiding bullets to both Trump or Biden. 

23 minutes ago, Norman said:

The irony and lack of self-awareness shown by the posts on this thread is astounding.

I think you missed the point of what I was saying. Everything about that video looks amateur. It's no surprise that a seemingly amateur wannabe assassin could almost kill one of the 2 candidates for president of the free world.

It's like going to a local school fete and everyone is armed. The juxoposition of a major worldwide figure almost killed at such a normal, banal event is surreal.

Apologies to the fire chief. He was probably one of the higher IQ people there. 

48 minutes ago, Norman said:

Again , asking for it ,,,diving to shield his children from the gunfire 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Archied

19 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

I think you missed the point of what I was saying. Everything about that video looks amateur. It's no surprise that a seemingly amateur wannabe assassin could almost kill one of the 2 candidates for president of the free world.

It's like going to a local school fete and everyone is armed. The juxoposition of a major worldwide figure almost killed at such a normal, banal event is surreal.

Apologies to the fire chief. He was probably one of the higher IQ people there. 

Wondering if him being murdered has any bearing on you upgrading him to possibly having a better IQ than the other people there that you have not the first idea of who they are or they’re IQ , the hate speach rolls on regardless 

Edited by Archied

30 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I don't know about that mate.  I'll agree with john Fogerty that many people paid huge fees to colleges to get their sons in too avoid the draft even though they had less than average IQ.  Bit like Harry and his A LEVEL at Eton that his tutor basically did for him to allow access to a degree . No doubt there were many academic poor kids who could have gone to college but didn't have the financial option, their only choice being draft, or become part of the counter culture and disappear of the grid.   Either way, they were at a substantial disadvantage on avoiding bullets to both Trump or Biden. 

Biden was already at college by the time Kennedy sent the first special forces personnel in to help the SV Government, so he certainly didn't go to college to avoid service in Vietnam, though no doubt he was grateful for the exemptions that being a College student provided and the later official medical discharge. 

47 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Didn’t Steve Earle sing the line,,, they draft the white trash first round here anyway🤷🏻‍♂️

good song

Is it really hate speech now to suggest that some Trump supporters might not be that intelligent? 

I mean, the bloke is a text book populist demagogue. The dictionary definition of demagoguery is to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

The fact that they believe in the right to bear arms when it leads to, not only this, but the 40,000+ other fatalities by firearms per year in the US doesn't really strike you as a set of people able to link cause and effect