Transfer rumours

With all the rumours and us linked with players that have 4 or so other suitors (allegedly) I get the feeling that we wont get any of them, they'll get snapped up by one of the clubs that are still spending big. That's not our game anymore, competing in bidding wars.

Reckon the majority of any earlier signings we will do, will be a case of: Big Trav suggests it at 1pm, Announcement by DCFC at 3pm, Percy rumour 'Scoop' at 7pm. 

The later ones when it looks like teams have gotten the majority of their squads then we may get a few rumours that come to fruition. Once we are the sole interest and the agents cant rustle up more interest with leaks to the press. Because of this early silly season a few of our key missing pieces may end up being late additions.

Just a feeling.

51 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

U 5 free , u12 from £86 (approx £4 per game). If I am correct . 

I don’t want to be pedantic, ok I do but I presume you are quoting phase one prices which have now expired.

The cheapest ticket for under 12’s is £92.30 but that is with 10+ years discount which is unlikely, 0-4 years is £106.50.

Ok, still a reasonable price if you are seated behind the goal but what if you have had a season ticket in the West or East stand for years and you want to take your child but don’t want to move, then you will have to pay £141.

Fans for life you say, if a couple of years later your child reaches the age of 13 then the price rises to £282.

My grandson will be 13 next season, he will have the 5+ years discount but it’s still £263.20.

Cheapest senior ticket if you don’t have any discount is £319.50 rising to £423.

2 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

We have some great prices and free ST for u12’s . We need to get kids into DCFC and not City or Liverpool. Most fans stick with a team for life . 

I've 3 nieces and nephews in Ireland who i've brow beaten into being Derby fans up against a Liverpool supporting dad and a whole load of his Liverpool supporting family.  Some actually live in Liverpool.  It's cost a lot of time and money.  

Looking at a post from the club yesterday, it looks like the new kit will be launched on Thursday June 27th, the day after fixture release. IF, and I sincerely hope we have, got one or more deals done and dusted, they may well be announced, along with photo(s) of said new player(s) Thursday or, more likely, on the Friday.

16 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

We are all obsessed with being Massive on here . We have sold around 22,000 season tickets . Dirty Leeds have a waiting list as much as that . DCFC fans need to get out of their armchairs and get down to the ticket office . 

Massive Leeds, the facts.

In the nine seasons they were in the championship, before Covid.

Average attendance 26,277.

Three seasons in League One.

Average attendance 25,001.

Roughly 10,000 empty seats every week.

Derby nine seasons in the championship roughly the same period.

Average attendance 27,268.

Two seasons in League one.

Average attendance 27,349.

Derby consistently massive.

2 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Tell us more re your cryptic emoji?

Nothing cryptic I'm afraid, I did take a team to moor farm the other night to play the academy teams and security was higher than normal, with the players entrance cordoned off. However, no one gave anything away as to why, only moving us very quickly onto the grass pitches.

My point was more around, we still have time, nothing much seems to be happening anywhere at moment.