Transfer rumours

31 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

We have been linked with 4 different keepers. 

Only one explanation... 

DC wants to work out where the ITK moles are getting their info from.

Gives 6 or 7 different versions out to those he suspects.... see's which stories get out!

I can hear the conversation between DC and his chief adviser now..

'Well @MACKWORTHRAM I've think we've thrown the pretenders off the scent...'

"Too right boss. I left the clipboard on the desk with 2 new names just before SEcornerMum was cleaning,  and she'd brought her snot-nose son again too. What's amazing is that its already on DCFCfans and @Millenniumramis saying 'what has Declan Rice ever won', and 3 posters are saying that totally made-up guy from Finland  is amazing and exactly who they think we should be buying."

43 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

I can hear the conversation between DC and his chief adviser now..

'Well @MACKWORTHRAM I've think we've thrown the pretenders off the scent...'

"Too right boss. I left the clipboard on the desk with 2 new names just before SEcornerMum was cleaning,  and she'd brought her snot-nose son again too. What's amazing is that its already on DCFCfans and @Millenniumramis saying 'what has Declan Rice ever won', and 3 posters are saying that totally made-up guy from Finland  is amazing and exactly who they think we should be buying."

Or we get a Colleen Rooney moment.

"It was...

@SECornerRAM"

Edited by Scott129

It's obvious that we will bring in a goalkeeper sooner rather than later. I expect another midfielder (Ebou Adams) and the rest will be either 2 or 3 loanee's from Premiership clubs once they have decided who they want to go out on loan to the Championship having named their 1st team squads. Depending on how Dajaune Brown performs in the preseason matches, he might be loaned out with a call back clause.

I sure, I read somewhere that Weston has agreed to go out on loan. We have made quite a few signings of late to top up our U21s and U18s, making it easier for our fringe 1st youngsters to be put out on loan to gain experience.

38 minutes ago, MaltRam said:

Who is playing LWB/LB at Blackburn then?

I reckon there's a LB coming in at some point.

Either Elder or Osborn atm. Depending on where he sees Osborn playing. 

1 minute ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Warne said he wants a goalie or two and they’re still looking. So who knows.

Do we want a young up and upcoming GK for our number 3 or an experienced pro at the end of his career like Loach?

Just now, Caerphilly Ram said:

Gives an idea that we can definitely expect a fair few more signings 

Very expected, after Ebou and a goalie that’s roughly 4-6 signings excluding a third choice goalie who I assume will be an experienced older head for a year.

6 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

Do we want a young up and upcoming GK for our number 3 or an experienced pro at the end of his career like Loach?

With Thompson and Evans coming through I’d hope we bring in an older head to let them develope and potentially get a loan out.

8 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Gives an idea that we should expect a fair few more signings 

If we’re really signing three or four midfielders (Adams + 2/3) that screams both Fornah and DRobinson out on loan (not sure about him being a CB long term). It would also point we’re looking for three distinct types - and maybe two of each?

Creative - Goudmijn
Runner - Osborn, Thompson
Destroyer - Adams(?)

Edited by Animal is a Ram

7 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

If we’re really signing three or four midfielders (Adams + 2/3) that screams both Fornah and DRobinson out on loan (not sure about him being a CB long term). It would also point we’re looking for three distinct types - and maybe two of each?

Creative - Goudmijn
Runner - Osborn, Thompson
Destroyer - Adams(?)

Could it also suggest Osborn is intended for that lwb role, meaning we need Adams and 2 or 3 more to bring us back to the numbers we had last season? Osborn replaces Sibley (not like for like as a player but in terms of numbers and role as per last season) then Kenzo replacing one of Bird/Smith/Hourihane leaves 2 more to be brought in? 

Some points from Warnes interview on BBC radio derby

-Came in to the summer wanting around 12 new signings

-Players will be leaving 

-No offers for any of our players as of yet 

-Wants 3/4 midfielders 

-Wants 1/2 goalies 

-Wants to strengthen the backline and forward line further

-Is looking at other foreign targets

Edited by Eoghan1884

Listening to Warne's interview with Radio Derby he said going into preseason he wantex more than 12 incomings and currently at 4 so sounds like plenty of movsment still to come on both incomings & outgoings