Transfer rumours

54 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

Ryan Alsopp would be a middle of the road signing for me. He wouldn't be a terrible choice but it isn't a signing that excites me either. He did do a decent job for us before to be fair...

I agree but surely we wouldn’t sign him as a No1 and we’ve got a decent No2 in Vickers

12 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

He did a vey decent job, but he's good with his feet and plays out from the back better than Wildy. Unlikely signing?

I agree. I can't see it myself, I think it's just journalists putting 2+2 =5 based on him being a former player.

9 minutes ago, BaianoPOTY98 said:

I agree but surely we wouldn’t sign him as a No1 and we’ve got a decent No2 in Vickers

We need to sign a goalkeeper as number 1 who is better Vickers. Then we have a solid number 2 already at the club.

1 hour ago, Norman said:

Football Manager has done this to us. 

Any one over 28 and I bin them off for a wonderkid on my shortlist.

1 hour ago, O'hare is the goat said:

I have to agree! 

Sometimes I’ll even be annoyed at signing someone who is 26!

Refreshingly honest, the pair of you 😂

18 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

The fact he was playing for us a year ago maybe? 🤣

Duh! Which word, which nuance, signalled that that "never heard of him" was intended to be amusing? FFS, there's not even an emoji there to carry that meaning.

Face to face, body language, facial expression and tone of voice would make it obvious. There is absolutely nowt in the "never heard of him" post to suggest amusement.