Transfer rumours

21 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I want a ton of unsubstantiated rumours from players I’ve never heard of from all corners of Europe. I think we all do. It scratches an itch. 

We’re trying to sign Kaj Sierhuis from Fortuna Sittard. Goalscorer. Low fee. 

Maybe I’ve heard that from a reliable source, maybe I’ve been on the sauce. Up to you. 

Some internal news, Tyrese Fornah has just signed with a new agency group meaning only one thing. 99.99% of the time when a player does that unless they’re signing a new deal at the club they’re leaving their current club. Hasn’t worked out for him here and would leave Tommo as our only central midfield option.

1 minute ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Some internal news, Tyrese Fornah has just signed with a new agency group meaning only one thing. 99.99% of the time when a player does that unless they’re signing a new deal at the club they’re leaving their current club. Hasn’t worked out for him here and would leave Tommo as our only central midfield option.

True he had chances but then got injured too often. Would like to see him moved on. 

25 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

We’re trying to sign Kaj Sierhuis from Fortuna Sittard. Goalscorer. Low fee. 

Maybe I’ve heard that from a reliable source, maybe I’ve been on the sauce. Up to you. 

Can remember him being highly rated at Ajax years ago. Little google search says he tore his ACL 2 weeks ago.

1 minute ago, eddielewis said:

Can remember him being highly rated at Ajax years ago. Little google search says he tore his ACL 2 weeks ago.

Seems like a dcfc signing, dodgy acls 

Sign him up

3 minutes ago, eddielewis said:

Be our luck if he was genuinely the player Warne went to Holland to look at

Wouldn’t surprise me, but Warne did say he was going to see multiple matches and players in Holland and just one game in Denmark. So hopefully the trip was worth while.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Nuwtfly said:

We’re trying to sign Kaj Sierhuis from Fortuna Sittard. Goalscorer. Low fee

image.png.447b917df1dbd41453c0316ed9381666.png

Good striker of the ball by the looks of it, which is an underrated quality. Would be a decent pick up. Although looks like he suffered a serious knee injury at the start of May.

Decent little thread:

Edited by Jubbs

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Crewton said:

The Mods could always make a bit of room on this forum by deleting the Summer Transfer Suggestions thread, which is 88 pages of McTosh?

I'd consider it, but you'd have to hold me at gunpoint to get me to open that thread.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

49 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

image.png.447b917df1dbd41453c0316ed9381666.png

Good striker of the ball by the looks of it, which is an underrated quality. Would be a decent pick up. Although looks like he suffered a serious knee injury at the start of May.

Decent little thread:

Just looked and he scored 0 goals in 41 games for Reims in France! That feels impossible??