Pre season

1 minute ago, Srg said:

CBT just needs to make a decision. Seems to want to beat a man 10 times. If could do it he would be seriously dangerous. 

If he can figure out how to beat the first man with a cross he could be some player.

Looks comfortable in this formation, too!

1 minute ago, BatRam said:

How we looking , Iv been at rehearsals so no idea about the game 

Very good obviously gotta beat what's in front of you but everyone's looking fit and on it. Thommo and Kenzo forming a good little partnership in the middle second half.

A lot of good through balls front Kenzo which is a good sign given the lack of training in this squad. You can see why Warne wanted him. Only 5 months older than Thompson so has a lot of time to improve, but still deserves time to settle.

Rooney looks to have matured since he last played. Composed on the ball, won all his battles, and played some good cross field balls

I know nothing, not seen anything but I have a gut sporting instinct that Thommo might bloom this season with the right dynamism near him. He’s always had good feet and a certain quickness that works when fertility is provided by the players around him. Is Kenzo going to be a key to that sort of midfield  ? 
just dreaming I suppose, but everything in this game is about balance,  mix and that “more then the component parts” thing. 

4 minutes ago, Rampant said:

Fertility? 

I know 🤣 I get carried away sometimes. 
But there is a certain sort of player that is “fertile” The ones that do something 5 degrees east of coaching. Sort of what they were told to do but not quite; it’s makes the difference