24/25 Kits

SECornerRAM

34 minutes ago, SunnyRam said:

It's always the case that the fan designs end up being better than the actual kit. Shame the ones actually being paid to create the kit don't have the same imagination. 

I wouldn’t say “always better”. Certain fans will try to add a bit of flamboyance in order to prevent the shirts looking too boring (in their eyes) and we end up with some pretty grotesque ideas.

Sometimes less is more and this might be the message given to the professional designers who could well have more outlandish ideas in their heads. Personally, it will not bother me too much if the shirts the team wears is considered a little conservative (with a small “c” obviously 😀).

Edited by Tamworthram

Always tough to make a white shirt interesting. 

Plus you can never satisfy the full fan base. For instance I liked the zebra kit from a few years ago. Others voiced their disdain for it.

As long as we win, it doesn’t matter what we wear. 

51 minutes ago, Day said:

Saying that, looks like a v neck, I can cope with a shallow one, but if it’s deep enough to show the chest rug I’m out.

No, the Puma kits have a round collar, but the front bit is a blend into the main shirt panel. Check out Oldham's collar for a clearer explanation of what I mean, but ours is all white

image.thumb.png.b2c95f3b98ae1de07610667774ca15ce.png

37 minutes ago, Sharp_Ram said:

Always looks better with a black sponsor as well, remember the just eat daya

I swear I'm not winding anybody up with this comment, but I like a splash of red in my sponsors!

Patrick, Bass, Sportsweek, Autowindscreens, Pedigree, we seem to have had loads. I didn't mind Just Eat to be honest.

Even Maxwell... forget about the bloke, there's some iconic pictures of Derby players with a big red Maxwell across their chests.

Promise it's not a wind up

1 minute ago, roboto said:

No, the Puma kits have a round collar, but the front bit is a blend into the main shirt panel. Check out Oldham's collar for a clearer explanation of what I mean, but ours is all white

This is basically what ours will be. It's fine. As others have said, pretty tough to do anything with a white shirt with a few bits of black on it. As long as they don't mess it up entirely, it'll be fine. The away kit is where they can go a bit wilder.

4 minutes ago, Srg said:

This is basically what ours will be. It's fine. As others have said, pretty tough to do anything with a white shirt with a few bits of black on it. As long as they don't mess it up entirely, it'll be fine. The away kit is where they can go a bit wilder.

Agreed, I've always preferred the home design to be more basic, black and white is clean. Basic is better imo. Wasn't a fan of the zebra strips a couple of years back

8 minutes ago, roboto said:

I could live with that 

14 minutes ago, Sweetness34 said:

I swear I'm not winding anybody up with this comment, but I like a splash of red in my sponsors!

Patrick, Bass, Sportsweek, Autowindscreens, Pedigree, we seem to have had loads. I didn't mind Just Eat to be honest.

Even Maxwell... forget about the bloke, there's some iconic pictures of Derby players with a big red Maxwell across their chests.

All good kid, each to their own. 

1 hour ago, Sweetness34 said:

Byu Basketball No GIF by BYU Cougars

45 minutes ago, Sweetness34 said:

Stole this off Facebook. No idea if it’s real or a fan mock up as it didn’t say on the post.

but this is sort of how I’d imagined it but with ram heads instead of swirls!

image.thumb.png.557d76697adb0b193ee3231bf1c2e9ce.png

Right sleeve would be Sky Bet Championship logo, so I don't think this is an authentic mock up.